Torre al Monte
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Gather for rooftop feasts amid 360-degree views of the Umbrian landscape at this medieval tower in Perugia. Built in the 12th century and listed as historic in 1954, the tower was recently restored based on in-depth research. Ample living and dining areas open to a private park with swimming pool and 18th-century chapel, ideal for wedding ceremonies. Drive 10 kilometers to the hilltop city of Todi.
The interior of the 5-story tower balances antique features (terracotta floors, wood ceiling beams, period doors) with modern decor and comforts. Multiple living areas and kitchens provide a variety of settings for quiet downtime or festive meals. Crowning the home is the panoramic terrace, perched about 24 meters above ground, with vistas of Todi and the rolling countryside.
Surrounding the tower, the beautifully landscaped park evokes the great Italian gardens of the 19th century, inviting you to shaded alfresco lunches, refreshing swims, or momentous celebrations amid the fragrances of olive, rosemary, and age-old rose gardens.
Todi has been called “the world’s most livable city” as well as the archetypal “sustainable city,” a testament to its equilibrium of endurance and renewal. Every summer, its ancient streets pay host to Todi Music Masters, an international festival. The nearby city of Perugia hosts festivals for jazz and chocolate, while the town of Deruta is famous for ceramics. Of course, Umbria offers delicacies for the gourmet traveler, from olive oil to truffles to wines, all within easy reach of the villa.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Jetted bathtub, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 1, Stand-alone shower, Jetted bathtub, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Bathtub, Bidet
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Bathtub, Bidet
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower, Jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Desk
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast table
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 12 & 12
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Decorative fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Cable television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
- Security cameras - entry gate, home perimeter
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping - 3 hrs per day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 13 km to Todi
- 26 km to Cantalupo
- 29 km to Foligno
- 32 km to River Park of the Tiber
- 35 km to Spello
- 37 km to Spoleto
- 39 km to Assisi
- 42 km to Perugia
- 85 km to Trasimeno Lake
- 43 km to Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi (PEG)
- 169 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
- 207 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
40 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
115 min drive
140 min drive
Points of Interest
19 min drive
Cantalupo di Bevagna
30 min drive
37 min drive
42 min drive
42 min drive
44 min drive
Parco Fluviale del Tevere
46 min drive
53 min drive
70 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.