9 guests · 5 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
Designed by renowned architect Stefan Antoni, this modern penthouse uses its scenic perch to capture views of Cape Town’s mountains, Robben Island, and the Atlantic. Swim to the edge of the pool and keep cool while you gaze out to the endless sea. Work on your vacation tan from a lounge chair or lay out a beach towel on the lawn. For a closer look, walk 1-minute down to Mouille Point Beach.
Slide open the terrace doors and let the fresh sea breeze flow through the open concept living room. Adorned with elegant marble and designer furnishings, this spacious area is perfect for entertaining. Separating the galley-kitchen from the lounge, you’ll find a fully-outfitted bar that will surely inspire your inner mixologist. At dinner, pick between the 12 and 16 seat formal settings or dine alfresco on the terrace.
If you’re keeping up with a fitness routine, The Penthouse comes with shared access to a state of the art gym and sauna. Or, you could burn off that energy playing ping pong, swimming, or horsing around with the kids in the playroom. After, reward yourself with a soothing soak in the hot tub. And, to make life in Cape Town even more comfortable, The Penthouse comes with a full-staff for the duration of your stay.
The Penthouse has a fantastic view, but if you’d like to push the limits, grab your camera and hike 90-minutes up Lion’s Head. At the peak, you’ll be rewarded with the best vantage point in the city. After the hike, head to V&A Waterfront, Cape Town’s entertainment district, for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. If you’d like to meet some of the local aquatic creatures, check out Two Oceans Aquarium, 8-minutes from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Super king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture, Sea view, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Sea view, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sea view, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 4 - Kids room: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Sea view, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining areas with seating for 16 and 12
- Breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Cable television
- Sound System
- Children's playroom
- Office space
- Lounge area
- Ping pong table
- Security system (cameras, alarm, biometric access control)
- Shared access to gym & sauna
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Garage (4 spaces)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Building concierge
- 24/7 building security
- Airport transfer (2 luxury SUVs)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minutes walk to mini golf
- 3 minute drive to the V&A waterfront
- 8 minute drive to Two Oceans Aquarium
- 10 minute drive to Bo-Kaap Museum
- 14 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 20 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 1 minute walk to Mouille Point Beach
- 10 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 15 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 23 km from Cape Town Int Airport
En suite bathroom, Queen bed, TV
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
20 min drive
10 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
13 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
19 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
Two Oceans Aquarium
6 min drive
8 min drive
15 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.