San Payo Convent is a franciscan convent built up in the XIV century, and rebuilt by the portuguese sculptor José Rodrigues. Is completely immersed in S. Paio Mountain, 8 km from the nearest village. You can find hospitality, culture and nature.
direct contact with nature and culture
exclusive access: rooms, kitchen, dinning rooms and sitting rooms.
The access to exterior areas is chared:
- with the owners: pool, barbecue and gardens
- with the owners and museum visitors: forest, barbecue and cloister
Interaction with guests
breakfast and dinner if this service is required, and commun areas
Other things to note
We have 8 rooms: 6 with queen beds and 2 with twin beds. Posibility of extra beds
Convent internet access is not done by cable. For this reason, the internet speed can be slow and vary according to the conditions. Internet access in sitting rooms only.
We have the following extra services available:
- Breakfast (cost extra 6 € per adult) with prior reservation.
- Meals (18 € + VAT per adult) with prior reservation.
- Provision of bed linen (extra cost of 25 € / bed)
Organization of events during the accommodation is prohibited. We have a specific service for this service.
The entry of people into the space that don't belong to the guest list is prohibited.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.