ROMANTIC CABIN IN THE WOODS! Very quiet forested neighborhood in Big Bear City. A true mountain retreat with high open beam wood ceilings, romantic wood burning fireplace, and rustic decor. 2 QUEEN BEDS! Fully equipped kitchen, full bath, DIRECT ENTRY GARAGE with WASHER AND DRYER! SBC (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-SUP-R
The ROMANTIC cabin is located in a very quiet forested neighborhood in Big Bear City. A true mountain retreat with high open beam wood ceilings, romantic wood burning fireplace, and rustic decor. DIRECT ENTRY GARAGE with WASHER AND DRYER! We are steps from SAWMILL CANYON and the entry to endless National Forrest trails for HIKING/ MOUNTAIN BIKING! There is a well equipped kitchen with all utensils, glasses, plates, pots and pans etc. toaster, blender, microwave oven and a 4 burner gas stove top (no oven.) Full bathroom with shower/tub and high open beam ceiling. You have a DIRECT ENTRY GARAGE W/ NEW WASHER AND DRYER so you can enjoy the snow and then drive right into the safety and warmth of your cabin. It is about 8 minutes from Snow Summit or Bear Mountain, Big Bear Zoo, Big Bear Lake, and the Big Bear Village Shopping. There is a local Market, Thelmas' Diner (Best Breakfast in Big Bear), and Nature Hiking Trails all within 300 yards of the cabin.
ENTIRE ROMANTIC CABIN TO YOURSELF!
INCLUDES YOUR OWN DIRECT ENTRY GARAGE WITH WASHER AND DRYER!
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Cabin)
CHECK-IN: 3:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 12:00 noon
1. GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN BED LINEN AND TOWELS. BED SIZES: 1 QUEEN, 1 FULL, 1 TWIN. (Each bed has a comforter, fleece blanket, pillow, and mattress cover. GUEST BRINGS: FITTED SHEET, TOP SHEET AND PILLOW CASE.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. NO ANIMALS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY: As a courtesy to our regular guests with allergies to animal dander, we do not allow animals of any kind on the property.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent or with prior approval from owner. We are open to young people enjoying the property but like to speak with them personally to insure they are aware of the responsibilities.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION- A damage/reservation deposit of $150 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are removed from property at check-out, all furniture is in original place, and dishes are cleaned and returned to original place. otherwise a $50. will be deducted from the deposit.
e. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked.
f. No bedding is lost or damaged. Return items &/or furniture to their original locations, if they have been moved.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
1. PAYMENT – When we receive your payment we will block your dates, confirm your reservation, and send you the code for the lock-box. YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
2. CANCELLATIONS – A 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
3. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel thirty (30) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (30) days prior to check-in.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to four (5) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four(5) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
5. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 12 noon.
7. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BATH TOWELS AND LINEN– We do not supply bath towels or linen so all tenants are required to bring sheets for: Queen bed, Full bed, and twin bed.
8. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice until booking is confirmed.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11 Parking – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. All of the cabins are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.