Chalet Le Coquelicot
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Outside, white snow contrasts with espresso-toned wood; inside, royal purple complements bottle green at this stylish Courchevel chalet. Beneath the traditional pitched roof, modern art fills the walls and stone tile splashes across the spa area for a sleekly contemporary look. Ask the seasonal staff to drive you to the nearest ski lift or the 2 kilometers into Courchevel.
A day out in the mountains merits a glass from the villa’s wine cellar or a session in its spa area, which features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, hammam, and sauna, all marble-clad and mood-lit. Finish the evening with a family movie night in the home theater.
A wood-burning fireplace is the cozy centerpiece to the villa’s open-concept great room, where deep purple dining chairs provide seating for 10 and a pair of sofas are tucked around a glam metallic coffee table. Though chef service is included during certain ski-season stays, there’s also a fully equipped kitchen backed by a wall of windows.
In winter, drive 3.2 kilometers to the Saint-Bon-Tarentaise ski lift for the day’s first run; in summer, make the 2.4-kilometer trip to tee off at Golf de Courchevel. Drive into Courchevel for everything from casual pizza spots to Michelin-starred dining, along with cocktail bars and snug pubs where you might spot a celeb or two.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Desk, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Desk, Safe
- Staff Quarter: Twin size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso Machine
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Wine Cellar
- Wet bar
- Massage room
- Indoor hot tub
- Indoor swimming pool
- Media room
- Exercise room
- Ski storage area
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor lounge area
- View of Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 8hrs per day
- Chef services - 12 hrs per day
- Butler services - 12 hrs per day
- Private Driver - 9am to 9pm
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 km drive to Courchevel
- 2.4 km drive to Golf de Courchevel
- 26 km drive to Moutiers
- 3.2 km to Saint-Bon-Tarentaise
- 12 km to Piste des Inuits Meribel Les 3 Vallées
- 1.7 km drive to Alitport Courchevel (CVF)
- 188 km drive to Geneva Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 4 more
3 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
138 min drive
Golf De Courchevel
5 min drive
20 min drive
Piste des Inuits Meribel Les 3 Vallées
33 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
41 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.