Vaulted lodge with modern flair below the Tetons
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Sophisticated style has come to the rugged Wyoming landscape at Lodge at Shooting Star 4. This beautifully designed vacation rental sits in the shadow of the Tetons, a short drive from golf, skiing and Teton Village. Its three bedrooms are luxury havens for a ski holiday with family, an active getaway with friends or even an adventurous honeymoon in the mountains.
Watch the light move across the mountains from a private deck with a barbecue, al-fresco dining for six and a hot tub. Or unwind inside with the help of a media room and wet bar. The villa has a TV and Wi-Fi and, for your comfort and convenience, air conditioning, heating, a fireplace and laundry facilities.
Designed by renowned local architect John Carney, the lodge uses natural textures in a modern way for a look that’s both welcoming and stylish. A stone fireplace anchors the open-plan great room, and reclaimed wood cabinetry speaks to the area’s past. A double-height window floods the sitting area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen with light.
The villa has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with its own gas fireplace, and one bedroom with two twin bunk beds. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The cozy media room also has a sofa bed for larger parties or those wanting more flexible accommodations.
As part of Shooting Star, an exclusive development next to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the lodge has easy access to the community’s award-winning golf course and is only a short walk or shuttle ride from the resort’s ski slopes. Ride down the bike path to the entrance of Grand Teton National Park or, for a memorable day trip, drive to Yellowstone National Park. Find shopping and dining only a 3-minute drive from the villa in Teton Village.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Gas fireplace, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Hot tub - heating included
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Teton Village
- 1.7 miles drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 4.6 miles drive to Aspens Market
- 12 miles drive to Town of Jackson
- 18 miles drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43 miles drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 55 miles drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 miles drive Snow King Resort
- 21 miles drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 92 miles drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 5 more
Teton Vilage, WY
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
33 min drive
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
110 min drive
Shooting Star Jackson Hole Golf Club
1 min drive
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
29 min drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
3 min drive
Snow King Resort
22 min drive
Points of Interest
2 min drive
Grand Teton National Park
28 min drive
Town of Jackson
32 min drive
Granite Hot Springs
68 min drive
Yellowstone National Park
119 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.