16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Relish the lush serenity of a private oasis in this exquisite Moroccan villa near Marrakech. Nestled amid expansive gardens, olive groves, and stately palms yielding to Atlas Mountain vistas, the villa's alfresco living spaces set an enchanting stage for wedding receptions, special events, or intimate gatherings with loved ones. Eight bedroom suites, oustanding spa faciliites, and 800 square meters of interior living space accommodate parties of sixteen, with two stand-alone guesthouses offering privacy to couples or small families. Situated along the prestigious Route Amizmiz, Villa Zin is an easy drive from the splendors of central Marrakech and some of the country's finest golf courses.
The 12,000-square-meter estate revolves around a lagoon-like swimming set between two alfresco dining areas. One features a long table and ample lounge beneath a rustic palm pavilion with gorgeous hanging lanterns and a charming dinner bell—an open-air banquet hall in a tropical glade. The second occupies the ample patio adjacent to the main house. Canopied sunbeds, elegant loungers, and a palm-strung hammock line the sparkling water, inviting you to delicious days and nights under the clear sky.
A glass wall with wide threshold joins the dining patio with the main house, allowing the interior to breathe the fragrant air. Sumptuous sofas invite you to evening aperitifs overlooking the pool, while a hearth-warmed parlor and study will keep you toasty after nightfall. Separate from these living areas, the villa's spa includes a massage room, traditional Hammam, and modern, well-equipped gym enclosed by garden-view windows.
The main house includes three garden-level bedrooms opening to the terrace. Warm fireplaces and traditional Moroccan decorative details such as tadelakt walls, hendira rugs, batik textiles, and Berber-inspired furnishings cast a dreamy ambiance. Each of the two stand-alone guest apartments enjoys a private entrance, furnished terrace, and sixty square meters of living space. One, known as the Shadow Pavilion, includes two bedrooms nestled amid bougainvillea. The three-bedroom Musk Pavilion is adjacent to the gym.
Villa Zin blends exclusive privacy with outstanding proximity to the finest destinations in and around Marrakech. You're a short drive to Royal Golf Marrakech and Amelkis, while Jemma El Fna square in the old city's Medina quartier is a half-hour away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Fireplace, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Fireplace, Terrace, Safe
Guest Apartment I (exterior access)
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensutie bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Mini fridge, Terrace
Guest Apartment II (exterior access)
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (for staff use)
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool (heated - advance notice required)
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
STAFF & SERVICES
- One airport transfer
- Two housekeepers
- Daily breakfast
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
- Lunch & dinner
- Hammam heating: €50/day
- Pool heating: €150/day (5 days minimum and 1 week advanced notice required)
Points of Interest
- 25.9 km to Marrakech city centre
- 25.9 km to Ryads Al Maaden Medina & Golf Resort
- 17.2 km to Ourika
- 31.6 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.