Skip to content
Farmers Market

Boise Farmers Market

23 locals recommend ·

Tips from locals

July 27, 2019
This is not far away. Just stay on 27th Street till it becomes Shoreline and as you cross Americana, you'll see this market on your left. Saturdays. There's another one downtown encompassing most of 8th Street.
June 24, 2019
A fun Saturday summer activity is the Capital City Farmers Market downtown on 8th street. Enjoy local food, people watching, fresh produce and a variety of homemade goods.
November 14, 2018
This is a classic to Boise. The Farmer's Market is an outdoor venue that has venders from the local area bringing in fresh produce, home made goodies, art and entertainment. Only open Saturdays from April through October. However, check out the website. Sometimes they have indoor venues!
August 9, 2018
This is a must for anyone visiting! The farmer's market runs until 1pm on summer Saturday mornings. Amazing fresh produce, handmade wares, and food from all different cultures. Always a fun way to walk around our little city.
July 10, 2018
Every Saturday April - October, you will find the best local foods Boise has to offer.

Places to stay nearby

Locals also recommend

Art Gallery
“Great rotating permanent collection and always hosting new and featured artists. They have an incredible kids section too. ”
  • 46 locals recommend
Point of Interest
“Summer hiking for when it’s too hot in town. Amazing skiing - only a 45 minute drive. Oh and they have a mountain roller coaster.”
  • 64 locals recommend
Farmers Market
“Saturday morning Market in downtown Boise. Hundreds of local businesses and artisans on display. A fun way to explore local talent. ”
  • 11 locals recommend
“Beautiful and educational -- at the base of the foothills and adjacent to the Old Idaho State Penitentiary.”
  • 28 locals recommend
“This is a new and popular place downtown! They've got some funky creations that are beautiful... but I'll be honest I think the flavor is lacking despite the amazing ideas. However, I have to put it in here because while 40% of my friends agree with me, the other 60% are Funky fanatics! You decide. ”
  • 6 locals recommend
1080 W Front St
Boise, ID 83702
Hours of Operation statusClosed
Credit cards
Powered by Foursquare