Escape from the pressures of city life in this almost beachfront apartment. With plenty of natural light and stunning views over Balmoral Beach and the bay, enjoy the sunset from the balcony or take a stroll down to the beachfront promenade.
You will feel as if you are at home once you step into this airy, sun lit apartment with its fine furnishings and stunning views. Freshly painted, everything is spotless and clean.
Situated around 100m from the prestigious Balmoral Beach, and its cafes and restaurants, 10 minutes to Mosman Village, this property offers all the perks of a beach holiday without any of the inconveniences.
Wake up in the morning to a stunning view from the master bedroom and enjoy breakfast in the spacious, fully-equipped kitchen and dining area with all the appliances you could possibly need.
In the day enjoy the delights of Balmoral beach, Balmoral oval, or the walking tracks of Middle Head with breathtaking Eastern Suburbs and city views.
Forget hunting for expensive parking on the Balmoral streets and enjoy the lock-up garage with space for your car and all of your gear.
If you want to catch public transport, there is a bus stop right at the door with buses to the city, Chatswood, and Taronga Zoo.
End your day with a drink on the second floor balcony while watching the sun set over Balmoral.
The apartment has two bedrooms, master bedroom with king size bed and wall-to-wall view, second bedroom with double bunk bed and a trundle bed for a third person.
The apartment is also perfect for children and infants, with safety screens that can block off the kitchen and balcony.
Situated in the quiet side of a security block surrounded by landscaped gardens, and within walking distance to the shops at Mosman Village, this home away from home offers the perfect holiday, honeymoon, wedding, or business trip experience for families, couples, and individuals alike.
The whole apartment and a spacious garage will be available for your use
Interaction with guests
I will be there to greet you at check-in and will always be available for local advice if you wish.
Keys will be handed over at the property in person - two sets will be provided with three keys in each and loss of any key or set will incur a $250 charge, in addition to the cost of rekeying the locks.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1) Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2) Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
3) Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
4) Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. A reasonable state of cleanliness is expected. Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. Upon departure, doors (including the garage) should be locked and the property left secure.
5) Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..etc.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.