The cottage “Le Val de l’ Eraudière” is ideal for your trip to Nantes. On the edge of the city, near transport and shops, it’s a self-contained studio accommodate for 1 or 2 people where everything has been designed to facilitate your stay. (We have paid attention to every detail for your comfort).
To begin, there is a large bay window on a south-facing private terrace surrounded by a landscaped open garden. The functional interior space is furnished and decorated in a contemporary and quality style: fitted kitchen with fridge / freezer, electric hob, oven and microwave, dining area, sitting area with sofa (foldaway bed - 140x190) and room with shower.
Labels "Accueil vélos", “Loire à vélo” and “Vélodyssée”. Detailed tourist information at your disposal.
The Self Catering "Le Val de l’Eraudière" is :
- 4 km from downtown (château of " Ducs de Bretagne" and cathedral) : 10 minutes by car and ¼ h by bike, ¾ h walk on the path along the banks of the Erdre about 100 m from the cottage
- 5 min walk by foot path from “Navibus”, a boat to cross the river Erdre: easy access, you can join at the right bank University, the swimming pool or the ice rink.
- 2 km, 5 minutes from the La Beaujoire (Exhibition and stadium)
- 700 m from shops (food, pharmacy, post office, bank, newspaper, restaurants ...) and bus
- 5 km from the railway station and 17 km from the airport.
You want to know more? Do not hesitate to contact us !
Free parking on premises