Welcome to my vacation rental home--Gulf Stream Cottages 308! A Beautiful and Comfortable Vacation Cottage! Just One Block from Beach!
Beautifully decorated, beach style, new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, with new furniture, electronics & appliances, accommodates 7 people.
Welcome to my vacation home in Myrtle Beach--Gulf Stream Cottages 308! A beautifully decorated, beach style, new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, with brand new furniture, electronics, and appliances. It is located just one block from the beach!
Our rental features:
-Bedroom #1: Queen bed with firm mattress, 39' 1080p HDTV. One folding bed is prepared and stored in the closet.
-Bedroom #2: One queen bed, one twin bed, 39' HDTV.
-Bathrooms: two bathrooms, combination tub/shower, towels, welcome size shampoo, conditioner and soap provided.
-Living room: Wood floors and beach style furnishings with queen size sleeper sofa, 46' HD smart TV with 70+ standard cable channels and DVD player, High speed Wi-Fi access (standard internet)
-Fully equipped kitchen with appliances, plates, bowls, paper towel, utensils, and cookware
-Dining area: dining table seating for six, additional seating for two at the counter
-Linens and towels, laundry with washer and dryer
-Enclosed backyard with patio with a charcoal grill and table/chairs seating for six
-Covered front porch with comfortable chairs
-Beach chairs (6) and beach umbrella (1) provided
-Community pool just steps away from the property
Gulf Stream Cottages is located between 19th Ave S. and 20th Ave S.; just minutes to all Myrtle Beach attractions, shopping and dining.
The whole house except the locked storage and closet.
Community Swimming Pool
Interaction with guests
Guests can communicate with owner through text message, phone call, or email. Owner prefers text messages.
Other things to note
** 3% local tax (Myrtle Beach City and Horry County) was already included in the daily rate
** 8% SC State tax will be collected by Airbnb when booking as "Accompany Tax"
** Maximum $200 damage deposit will be claimed after the check out if there are damages
** Agree to the rental agreement when booking
** Ask owner for another unit if the time you are interested in is not available here
* Reservation can only be made within one year.
* The unit is privately owned, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
* Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. All vehicles need to have license plate and insurance.
* Please follow all posted pool rules.
* Garbage Collection is on Monday—please roll the garbage can out to the curb on Sunday evening and roll back to its original location after pick up on Monday—please do not leave the can on the curb.
* Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit and try to keep the towels and linens clean, not to leave them on the floor.
* Check-out: Please take out your trash and start the dishwasher if there are any dirty dishes—professional cleaning service will take care of the rest.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews