- Tranquil lakeside township
- Home with essential comforts
- Central base to explore the West Coast of Tasmania -Cradle Mountain & Strahan
- Relax, stroll to the Lake just 75m, be inspired, kayak, fish, bike ride, boat or photograph
Located in the Township of Tullah
- original Hydro Tasmania workers home (during construction of the hydroelectricity scheme giving Tasmania much of its renewable energy supply in the 1960-80’s)
- 3 Bedroom ....Bed 1: Queen bed; Bed 2: Double and single; Bed 3: two singles and a trundle bed.
- Fully furnished with linen.
- Digital TV with selection of DVD's.
- Selected games.
- Full kitchen laundry and bathroom facilities.
- Bicycles & Kayaks for guest use.
- Children's playground at end of road.
-West Coast Council accredited Holiday Home with interconnected fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
Interaction with guests
Via phone and email
In person for emergencies
Other things to note
Mobile phone reception: Optus has full reception in the home. Telstra is patchy around Tullah (signal booster cradle is available in Queen bedroom to improve signal)
No Smoking and No Pets for the sake of others health and comfort.
Please tidy up after yourselves and on departure as if it were your home.