Located at the foot of Yatsugatake, at an altitude of 1000 m There is a small space like a hideaway where families renovated their family in Hara Village.
You can experience reasonably simple and refreshing 'Yutaka Living' unique to Yatsugatake.
There are many outdoor fields (mountain climbing, skiing, mountain biking, mountain bike fishing etc.) which is made of the blessings of nature in the surroundings, food culture unique to hot spring facilities and the Yatsugatake Foot area, attractive sightseeing spots are many, I can do it.
I'm not confident of glamorous hospitality and hospitality, but I'd appreciate it if you enjoy the rich time of my precious family, friends, partners, and individuals as a "base for travel and immigration planning".
※ Because we have renovated the old house, it is a lodging not suitable for people with cleanliness. We do not want to hurt in an important place, so I would be pleased if you do not judge by price alone but you can read the listings and reviews carefully and make a reservation.
※ During winter (January to March) it is a very cold place so we will be closed in winter. If you can enjoy winter mountain lovers and outdoor nights, we can lend you after understanding each other. Please contact us.
※ Ryokan industry: Nagano prefecture Suwa Health Center Directive 29 Suwo No. 10-5
It is a 2DK flat store.
There are two beds in the bedroom, but it is composed of five family members (parenting family).
If it is five adults, it will be cramped, so please contact us in advance. (It is possible to do sleeping)
Please prepare your own towels of amenity.
Aside from adjacent bakery confectionery workshop and storage, you can use it freely.
Interaction with guests
Our family lives at a place away from "Small House" about 10 minutes by car, so please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything.
I like the mountains of Yatsugatake and I live in this place.
Please do not hesitate to tell me when you need a guide, photography partner when climbing Mt. Yatsugatake (longitudinal, trekking, snowshoe etc). (Possession of Wilderness First Responder)
Please contact us if you wish to pick up and transfer to Yatsugatake mountain climbing before and after staying.
Other things to note
There is a stone kettle and baked goods shop at the entrance, and it is open for irregular period only during the warm period from May to October. (Overnight stay when you stay.)
In the vicinity there are numerous hot spring facilities, food culture unique to the Yatsugatake Foot area, attractive sightseeing spots, and you can deepen your pleasure every day.
There is no comfort like hotel, and I am not confident of hospitality, but I would be pleased if you enjoy the rich time with important family, friends, partner, and one person in this place.
· There is no Internet environment. Please enjoy a simple life unique to the country. · The altitude is 1000 m. There is a wood stove in the room, but it is a cold place in winter because it is a traditional house without insulation. Since it is a place where snow may possibly happen even in the beginning of May, we recommend you bring warm clothes. · The toilet is an old-fashioned scooping formula. · The bathroom has an additional shower room. I think that you can enjoy it as there are many hot-spring facilities nearby. Since the fields are spreading on the south side, I think that children can play with freakiness. That is the point I would like to tell you before booking.
My name is Koji Hosono. I am living with my wife and three children in a village called Hara Mura in Nagano Prefecture. Although I am from Gifu Prefecture, I was drawn to the charm of Yatsugatake 's nature and people, and more than ten years have passed since I moved.
I learned the pleasure of living in the place called "Canadian Farm" and cultivated the feeling of traveling throughout the country, Australia's bicycle journey, the Himalayas, Canada and Alaska.
Spring of 2017 beyond ten years from immigration, the old private house "Yatsugatake Small House" of a small flat store who has continued refurbishing while living in the past 8 years has experienced migration to the mountain area, Base Camp of Yatsugatake climbing, Japan I decided to use it as a calm space for people traveling abroad.
I think that it would not be a pleasure to be so happy if we use the small house we cherish the family valued as a place to spend with important people and space to find important things.
:Outdoor activity history
· 2003 Australia Continent 5000 km (Perth ~ Sydney) Bicycle crossing
· Shikoku pilgrimage in 2004 Shinkansen 1200 km walking journey (in order)
· 2005 Canadian Rocky Mountain Bike 800 km (Vancoover ~ Canmore) journey
· 2005 YAMNUSKA Mountain Skills Semester to learn the foundation of mountain climbing.
· 2005 dog sledding guide (Snowy Owl in Canmore)
· 2005 Alaska Mt McKinley 6190 M climb (west buttless rute)
· 2005 Ecuador Mt Chimborazo 6310 M climb
· Start moving based on Yatsugatake in 2006.