Newly renovated apartment located on Ashford Avenue and in front of the Vanderbilt Hotel and only one block from La Concha
Walking distance to Restaurants, Shops, Hotel/Casino, Super Market, and the Beach.
Newly renovated apartment located on Ashford Avenue and in front of the Vanderbilt Hotel. The property suit couples or group of friends staying together.
Spend the perfect vacation in the heart of Condado for a fraction of what you would spend in the nearby hotels.
The apartment is located in the third floor of the building. It offers the following:
- Spacious Master Bedroom: queen bed and wall mirror closet. The bedroom is fully air conditioned and also has available a ceiling fan.
- Living Room: bed sofa, TV with Cable, fully air conditioned and a ceiling fan. It is adjacent to the open space kitchen.
- Kitchen: fully furnished kitchen equipped with a four burner electric stove, toaster oven, microwave, electric skillet, coffeemaker, toaster and rice cooker. There is a four serving dinnerware set, water and wine glasses in the kitchen cabinets.
- Bathroom: one bathroom with rain shower. Soap, shampoo and hair conditioner are provided.
For each guest, we include towels, clean sheets and pillows. In addition, you will find on the apartment: beach chairs, cooler, beach towels and other beach related items.
A block away from the beach at La Concha and the Condado Lagoon Park. On the first floor of the building you can find stores operated by a third parties that provides: ( i ) kayaks, paddle boards and gym facilities and (ii) massage center.
From the apartment, you may walk to restaurants, water sports, hotels, casinos, bars, hospitals, recreational parks, banks, two historic castles, Old San Juan, and beautiful warm and sandy beaches.
The Condado area is the main tourist area of San Juan and home of perhaps the most popular, and well maintained, beach in Puerto Rico and to many casinos, fine restaurants, grocery stores, tourist shops, all within walking distance, and a 10 minutes drive to Old San Juan and close to the highways that will get you to the rest of Puerto Rico.
If you're going to rent a car, please bear in mind that along with the convenience of our great location, parking is something you need to plan for.We do not have on-site parking, but various off-site parking is available for hourly or daily rate.
We suggest every guest to communicate anything they need during its stay , will be glad to help you.
Guess can found the following on the building:
- Access to the rooftop of the building and the gazebo located on that area.
- There is a laundry room on the first floor of the building with coin operated washers and dryers.
- Paddle Boards for rent and Gym Facilities operated by a third party
The property is 10 minutes away from the airport and 5 minutes from Old San Juan.
Interaction with guests
Typically I meet the guests to exchange the keys and also guide them to the property at no additional cost.
The apartment is ready for any vacation. If you need something during your stay please contact me to support you at any time. You can contact me by phone, text or email.
Other things to note
This is a residential building so I ask to be respectful to neighbors.
Try to get the sand away as much as you can outside of the apartment.
All lights and the a/c must be turned off when guest is outside of the
apartment (KW/H it is very expensive in Puerto Rico).
The cleaning fee does not include washing dishes, pots, and pans,
or throwing excess amounts of trash away. If you do not take care of this during your stay an additional fee could be charged.
No smoking is allowed.