About this listing
This brand new 3 bed apartment is located in Arpora, an approximate 7 minutes drive from the saturday night market and Baga beach. Equidistant from Anjuna and Candolim beach, A great option for family and friends looking to spend quality time in Goa. An all couples group may want to give this a skip given the privacy issues. To know more, read the 'Description' section below.
My apartment on the 2nd floor is ideal for friends and family. My apartment may not be ideal for three couples as one of the couples will need to make use of the open loft or mezzanine which may interrupt their privacy. Please go through the listing pictures and description prior to completing your reservation.
Please note - I do not accommodate all boys/men group. No exceptions made.
My apartment perfectly accommodates 6 people and can accommodate a maximum of 2 extra headcounts with the help of 2 air mattresses. There are 2 enclosed bedrooms and an open mezzanine that serves as the third bed space. Each of the three bed spaces come equipped with a queen size bed.
During the months of Jan, October and November, the additional head counts are charged extra depending upon the time of the year.
You will also be required to deposit INR 3000 during check-in, in the form of security deposit with the apartment manager. This is to cover any damages done to my apartment during your stay or if the house rule no. 8 in particular is not followed.
Should you leave my apartment just the way you find it during check in and with no damages, the entire sum will be refunded back to you before you check out.
Entire apartment on the 2nd floor is at your disposal. The outdoor pool is a shared amenity. You won't be bumping into many people though, as this community is primarily occupied by private owners & for non commercial use, hence the homely atmosphere.
The apartment also comes with a fully functional kitchen that helps you put a good hot meal together, that said, you're expected to purchase the groceries yourself.
But - to give you a head-start, we'll stock up on complementary hot beverages and toiletries as a part of the welcome kit ahead of your arrival. Given the self-service nature of the accommodation, you'd be expected to BYO (bring/buy your own supplies) going forward. The stores are literally 2 - 3 minutes walk away from the apartment.
* Kindly note - There is no lifeguard by the swimming pool.We advise that children & non swimmers using the pool always be accompanied by an adult.
Additionally,If you are travelling with private staff such as cook, nanny, driver kindly-
~ Let us know in advance.
~ Include them in your head count.
~ Please note that the existing bedding is for the use of our guests ONLY. Therefore please carry roll-away beds for the staff's use. At no point may the overall occupancy exceed 8 people.
Interaction with guests
I don't live here but Edwin and/or his team members will assist you with settling in at the earliest. Please be kind to them.
I do visit from time to time though to ensure that the home remains in pristine condition for our guests' next vacation! Edwin and/or his team members are usually a phone call or text message away.
Other things to note
House cleaning during your stay is available on demand at no extra cost. The cleaning sessions will take place up until 1 pm in the afternoon only and no later. You are either requested to stay indoors during this time or reach out to Edwin and or his team to schedule another time.
Also, please bear in mind that the guests are expected to carry out dish washing after using them - this is given the self service nature of the accommodation.
The domestic helper comes in every day and only once a day. We are unable to take custom apartment service requests.
(1) This is the most important rule: During check out, you're expected to leave the apartment just the way you found it.
(2) There is no internet connectivity in my apartment. I chose not to go for it due to unstable connectivity. No connectivity is better than poor connectivity. You are requested not to ask the management team for the apartment complex WIFI password.
(3) Smokers may smoke in the common airy areas and the balcony only. Smoking in the bedrooms is strictly not acceptable. Kindly make sure the cigarette buds are disposed off and not thrown around in an around the apartment.
(4) Please bear in mind that you are required to use the wall fixed drying lines to dry your clothes after wash. The apartment complex management does not allow clothes to be hung on the balcony railing (only for the balcony facing the main road). On behalf of the management, I humbly request you to follow this rule in particular.
(5) Goa is blessed with an amazing nightlife - While consuming alcohol in the apartment is permitted, Strictly no parties inside the property premises or inside the apartment, please. No alcohol permitted by the pool area.
(6) The swimming pool is closed post 7:30 pm and as per the regulations, guests are expected to enter the pool in swim wear or synthetic outfits (t-shirts, shorts, etc). Strictly no cotton wear allowed in the swimming pool. Eatbles/drinks are not allowed in and around the pool area.
(7) The Decibel Rule: You're requested to maintain appropriate sound levels (music and your own vocals) post 10 pm to make sure other guests living in the same premises are not disturbed.
(8) Please make sure all the electronic appliances (TV, AC, Fans, etc are switched off). Instances where this is not followed, Rs. 500 will be deducted from your security deposit. I'm afraid no negotiations will be entertained.
(9) Any loss or damage to the apartment utilities or belongings will result in a deduction from your security deposit of INR 3000.
(10) No surprise guests (a friend that you made or found in Goa) to enter the apartment. They will be asked to leave immediately.
(11) You are required to send across your ID proof as a standard verification procedure for all the guests. The ID proof should be a Government issued ID. No other forms of verification document are accepted.
Please be mindful that you are residing in a little village.The average Goan is cheerful & happy to receive visitors in his city! Also, it is your vacation & you must let your hair down. Please ensure that decorum is maintained.
As mentioned earlier, the property is manned day & night solely on the outside, so the apartment will remain private at most times unless specified-for daily housekeeping.
But most importantly, enjoy your stay in Goa! I hope you make sweet memories & the most of your stay while you're here.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Currently pursuing a corporate gig and looking forward to switch to full time hosting. A compulsive carnivore and bollywood lover, I've been hosting for over a year now and definitely learnt a lot. Safe to say I'm a much better host today and the reviews left by my guests are testimony.
P.S: Another beautiful apartment listing near candolim goes live circa July 2017.