This is a recently renovated little house, located in an Asuncion neighborhood (6 miles/9km from downtown). The house provides two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining area, and living room with laptop-friendly workspace. Wi-Fi internet, cable, Smart television, and utilities (electric, water) are included in the price. Air conditioning/heating are in both bedrooms, and clothes washer available.
Charming recently renovated house in a very desirable and safe neighborhood within the city limits of Asuncion. It has all the basic amenities you need at an incredible price you won't find. We offer you a "neighborhood life" experience. The house is located about 6 miles/9km from downtown, so if you are looking for a place in or near downtown, we recommend you check other listings.
The house sleeps four people comfortably (one full and two twin beds), plus we have a small crib. Please contact us if you have more than four, to see how we can accommodate you.
The rental is for the lower level, whole, independent house. This house is located three blocks away from a main artery in the neighborhood, and is very convenient to the main bus terminal, shopping, and a sports complex that is a nice place for a walk or jog.
Inside the house, there are two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have air conditioning/heating units. Other rooms have ceiling fans. There is a full bathroom in the master bedroom and a separate full bathroom in the hallway. The house has an open floor plan with the living room and kitchen together. The kitchen is small, but well-equipped. New TV, mattresses, refrigerator, cabinets, microwave. Wi-Fi internet, cable television with Smart TV capability, and utilities (electric, water) are included in the price. We also provide a clothes washer.
NO SMOKING inside the house.
The front patio has a fence with pedestrian and vehicle gates with locks. House entrances and gates are secured with locks. We will communicate with you about logistics of getting the keys. The house has a one-car open carport to park off-street. The house has two bathrooms. Wi-Fi and cable TV are available.
Interaction with guests
While the house is independent, my family lives nearby and will be able to help and guide you during your stay if you desire! If you need a private taxi or if you want to try local homemade meals, please let us know and we can help arrange something to your liking.
Other things to note
You will notice the updates. We provide a cable Smart television, air conditioning in the bedrooms, clothes washer, refrigerator, gas stove, electric induction hotplate for heating water, microwave, dishes, and cooking utensils. Wifi internet, cable, and utilities (electric, water) are included in the price.
A crib ("Pack-n-Play") is available for use.
Hot Water: Hot water is available in the showers. As in most of Latin America, this house does not have a central water heater, but rather has electric water heaters connected to each shower. Sink faucets have cold water only.
Air conditioning and heating: It can get quite hot in Paraguay in from November to March. The bedrooms are equipped with an air conditioning/heating unit. Other rooms have ceiling fans only. The house does not have a heating system otherwise, so if you travel in winter (June-August), please be prepared with warm clothes. Very few houses in Asuncion have heating. Low (nighttime) temperatures as low as 0C (32F) can very rarely occur in Asuncion (once every few years or so), and low (nighttime) temperatures between 5C to 10C (40F to 50F) usually occur every winter.
ESPAÑOL AL FINAL.
We reserve the right to alter or cancel reservations and/or mention non-compliance on public reviews for guests that violate the following rules:
1. We expect all guests to read, understand, and abide by Airbnb's "Community Standards and Expectations" (https://www.airbnb.com/standards). Guests should especially pay attention to their responsibilities with regards to Safety, Security, Fairness (including expectations regarding "Disturbing the surrounding community"), Authenticity, and Reliability.
2. Absolutely NO DRUGS or drug paraphenalia permitted on the premises.
3. Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. If you smoke, please do so only in the patio area outside the house.
4. No pets are allowed on the premises.
5. Visitors are welcome (up to about 3 outside people), but non-paying guests are not allowed to stay overnight. For this reason, any vacant bedroom may be locked.
6. No parties or events (more than about 3 outside visitors, or loud music/noise) allowed on premises.
7. Police involvement due to drug use, misconduct, or any action that we deem not acceptable from our guests will result in inmediate cancellation. We highly value our peace of mind, security, and safety.
8. Heavy alcohol use that results in misconduct or disrupted behavior is not acceptable.
9. You will keep one or two sets of keys for the gate and door entrance. We always keep a set for any emergency. Keep in mind that we highly value your privacy and belongings, and we will never open the door/enter the house unless there is an emergency or by your own request.
10. Our belongings are there for your convenience. You will be held responsible for any stolen or damaged household item. We are aware that accidents happen, so please notify us right away if something breaks or gets damaged so that we can resolve the problem right away. It is not fair to find broken things before new guests arrive.
11. Please respect any locked door/s.
OTHER FRIENDLY REMINDERS
1. Please turn off the air conditioning when you leave the house. The air conditioning is for your comfort and convenience when you are at our casita. We try to keep the price of our house reasonable for our guests, but the cost of electricity can add up quickly.
2. Please remember to throw toilet paper in the wastebasket, not the toilet. (This is standard practice in Paraguay.)
3. Check-in is after 3:00PM and check-out before 12:00PM. If you need to check in before or check out after those times, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can check availability. Please also let us know the time you plan on checking in and out in advance of your stay so someone is available to receive you and give you the keys.
Reservamos el derecho de cambiar o cancelar las reservas por incumplimientos de las reglas y/o mencionar incumplimiento de las mismas en las evaluaciones públicas.
1. Es necesario que todos los huéspedes lean, entiendan y se ajusten a las reglas de Airbnb "Estándares y expectativas de la comunidad" https://es.airbnb.com/standards). Los huéspedes deben dar especial atención a sus responsabilidades relacionadas a la protección, seguridad, tratoas justos (incluyendo expectativas de Perturbar a la comunidad circundante), autenticidad y confiabilidad.
2. Esta absolutamente prohibido EL USO DE DROGAS en cualquier parte de la propiedad.
3. Está absolutamente PROHIBIDO FUMAR dentro de la casa. Si desea fumar, favor dirigirse afuera en el patio.
4. No se permiten mascotas en la casa.
5. Las visitas son bienvenidas (hasta 3 personas no registradas), pero no se permite que pasen la noche en la casa sin pagar. Por esta razón, cualquier dormitorio que no esté ocupado, permanecerá bajo llave.
6. No se permite organizar fiestas o eventos (más de 3 personas no registradas) ni tampoco sonidos/músicas de alto volumen.
7. La presencia POLICIAL debido al uso de droga, mala conducta o cualquier acción que consideremos inaceptable por parte de los huéspedes resultará en la cancelación inmediata de su reserva. Nosotros valoramos nuestra tranquilidad y seguridad.
8. El uso excesivo de alcohol que resultase en mala conducta o mal comportamiento es inaceptable.
9. Ud. recibirá uno o dos juegos de llaves para abrir puertas y portones. Nosotros siempre mantenemos a mano un juego de llaves en caso de emergencia. Nosotros valoramos y respetamos su privacidad y pertenencias, y sólo en caso de emergencia o bajo su propio pedido abriremos las puertas o entraremos en la casa.
10. Nuestras pertenencias y cosas de la casa están disponibles para su conveniencia. Ud. es responsable si se roban o dañan estas cosas. Sabemos que los accidentes ocurren y por este motivo pedimos que nos notifique si algo se daña para solucionar el problema lo más pronto posible. No es justo encontrar cosas descompuestas antes de que entren nuevos huéspedes.
11. Por favor respetar puerta/s cerradas con/bajo llave.
1. Por favor apagar el aire acondicionado cuando sale de la casa. El costo de la electricidad afecta el precio que podemos alquilar la casita en el futuro.
2. Por favor acordarse de tirar el papel higiénico en la papelera, no en el inodoro.
3. ENTRADA en la casa es después de las 15:00 horas y SALIDA de la casa es antes de las 12:00 horas del mediodía. Si necesita entrar o salir antes o después de esos horarios, por favor comunicarnos de sus planes para corroborar disponibilidad de la casa. Por favor, comunicar la hora de su llegada y salida para que alguien pueda recibirlo o despedirlo y hacer entrega de las llaves.
HI! My name is Zulema. I am from Paraguay. I have been living in the USA for more than 10 years now. I have a beautiful family, and a cute little house in Paraguay we called "La Casita". My parent's former neighbor sold me her house, so I am neighbor with my parents every time I visit. We rented the house out for three years now. As a tradition since our first wedding anniversary in 2004, we visit a Bed&Breakfast. Our admiration for B&Bs and owning a little house abroad gave us the thought of trying something new. "Airbnb" is perfect to start our dream. Please, feel to contact me.