(Information about prices :
- Discount booking for at least 1 week.
- TO ALL VISITORS : be careful, don't take a flight which arrives around 23:00 at an airport, because CDG AIRPORT and ORLY are far from Paris (more than 1 hour) and at 23:00 there's no more shuttle. There's only the 2 last RER trains.
Hello, thank you for reading my home page, and have a good day. Welcome, 환영, 歡迎, bienvenido, Bem-vindo, Добро пожаловать, Witamy, Ласкаво просимо...
I have the status of Superhost.
Usually I wait the guests at the underground station, and sometimes, only if I am available at this moment, I go to the airport for waiting for them.
Only 55 meters from the subway !
Very large and nice 60 m² flat ! (not common for a bedroom in Paris), in a Hausmann building, clean and very bright living room of 25 m² with parquet flooring.
You can live in a great bedroom, and not a 10m² bedroom as a lot of other places which are offered.
- 2 serviceables department stores, at the door of the flat (you can buy a lot of foods, goods, at reasonable prices) :
. 196 meters from Hypermarché MONOPRIX.
. 366 meters from CARREFOUR MARKET
- And 1 market on wednesday and saturday in the morning : only 5 meters in front of my building !
- It's easier to find a parking for his car there, but if requested you will have the address of an Internet site which provides parking station (not expensive).
- restaurants in front of the building, and more restaurants near the Seine, a few hundreds meters away.
Very quiet place, on courtyard (5th floor = 4ème étage) separated from the main street. Neighbours are also quiet.
It's a very safe neighborhood (unlike other areas of Paris)
- TV 82 cm, wireless Internet connection,
- 1 comfortable true bed for 2 persons + 1 sofa bed for 2 persons (comfortable mattress 13 cm thick), and 1 third extra-bed (so a family with a child can come here :)
Other rooms (bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, kitchen) are shared. The bathroom has been totally renovated in august 2014.
Cable TV for foreign channels, with ORANGE (I have took a subscription for that) : russian, spanish channels...
- Independent lounge to rent in an apartment of 60 m ².
The lounge is independent: a corridor gives access to the common parts
- Sheets, towels are provided.
The room (space dedicated to guests) includes two large windows overlooking the courtyard and is very quiet.
Separate kitchen, with a table, two chairs, washing machine, gas stove and electricity are all at your disposal.
I don't cook meals but you can use my fridge, the kitchen,and cook breakfast or meals in the kitchen :)...
- And there is a lot of stores (including 2 big department stores) near my home, and restaurants. It's very pleasant. You can easily go shopping and prepare your meals here
You've also a good open-air market only 10 seconds walk away (it"s across from my building) on wednesday and saturday mornings.
There's also a self-service system here for bicycles ("Velib") and cars ("Autolib"), in the adjacent seet, and in front of my building.
- If you need information, I will do my best to help you.
- About checking and checkout time, I have some flexibility but please send mail, before booking, telling me when you'll be in Paris.
. The check in time should be from 17:00 pm, but if you want to deposit your luggages before in the building, usually, I can organize that (I specify that when I come back to work, I start to prepare the bedroom between 17 - 18:30 pm).
. The check out time is 14:00 pm, but if you want to let your luggage at the flat later, it's possible to let them in the other bedroom, mine, and close this room till you have recovered your luggages).
Usually, will can welcome you at the beginning of the day, in the middle or I will try to you can get there most when you want (I prefer before midnight because I have to sleep) if it is during the week-end.
If you come from Beauvais airport, you take a bus which arrives at "Porte Maillot" subway. I can wait you there if you arrive after 17:00 pm (before that I've to stay at my work :)
In fact, if you arrive by train, RER or bus, I can also meet you at the arrival, and drive you home.
- iPhone and iPod charger lent if requested.
- It's near Chevaleret subway station (underground n° 6) : only 60 meters away.
December is also a good month for coming, because department stores have their nicest lights and decorations.