Amazing apartment, perfect for a single up to a couple plus one (option for 4-8 adults with the next-door apartments*). At the center of Herzelia, EVERYTHING is in a walking distance. Coffee shops, pubs, restaurants, currency exchange, AM:PM (24/7 grocery store). 15 min drive from TLV. Only 1 km from IDC. Walking distance to Beit-Protea.
This lovely apartment served me for more than a year and now it's available for renting. It's fully equipped for long or short term staying. WiFi, flat TV with streamer, Microlab speakers, fully equipped kitchen and basically everything you might need.
The building is in the city center and like most buildings in this area, it's pretty old and with no elevator (2nd floor). But the apartment is renewed. It's beautifully designed, tip-top clean, and pests free (:
Interaction with guests
Vered and I will welcome you and will be available 24/6 (except on Shabbat) for anything you need during your stay here. We'll give you our contact details as soon as we complete the booking. So feel free to call us anytime (:
Other things to note
*Our four apartments ("In the Heart of Herzliya" #1, #2, #3 and #4) are one next to another, they share a small hall (with a dryer and washing machine).
If you're looking for a place for 4-8 people, renting more than one of them might be the right option for you. Contact us for further details and availability.
- Neatness: Please try to keep the place nice and clean during your stay. Be sure to use any object for nothing other than its intended purpose. (ohh we’ve seen some weird stuff...)
- Smoking: Please use the balcony/outside for smoking and refrain from smoking inside the apartment. If you must, we understand, but please do it by the window when it's wide open.
- Toilet: Do not flush anything besides toilet paper.
- Sleep over: Sleeping on the couch is strictly forbidden! If you're planning to have any guests sleeping over, let us know as soon as possible so we can supply you with extra mattress and linens.
- Noise and music: We are music lovers and hope you are too. But try to respect the neighbors next door and keep it low after 11:00 PM. Keep in mind that the walls in this building are pretty thin. So extra quiet in required at nights. The neighbors are told to do the same so you won't be disturbed (if you are - please let us know). Also, try to keep quiet when using the shared hall. Always close your private door.
- Lights, air condition and electricity: Please make sure to shut off any lights and electric devices when not in use. Especially when you leave the apartment.
- Towels: We try to supply you with top quality towels, and we wish to keep them that way. Therefore, the towels in the apartment are not meant to use at the beach! If you need beach towels let us know and we will supply you with those as soon as possible.
- Pets and Animals: We love dogs! and even cats (; but we try to keep the place as sterile as possible. So unfortunately, no pets or animals are allowed in the apartment.
Thank you for helping us keeping the place neat and tidy for you and for the guests after you! (: