Welcome to Our Grandparent's Cottage: 'This quaint cottage has been the source of happy memories for four generations of our family. By sharing it with you, we hope it will be a part of your happy memories as well.'
-- Chris and Carroll Yoder
* Perfect for a large family or two small ones
* Located just over the city line, walk or drive to shopping and
* Summer Season-June through August (weekly encouraged- Friday to Friday), Three Day Minimum.
Refurbished and Modernized for Guests
* Heat and Air Conditioning, New wiring and plumbing
* Large Yard -GREAT FOR PLAY- Football, Frisbee, Badminton
* Cable TV (in season), Washer/dryer, bath/shower
* Bring your own cell phone.
The main house is at 551 S. Maple St 100 yards directly behind the cottage . Come there to get keys at check-in. Wi-fi not accessible in cottage but can be reached from halfway to the house or on our front porch.
Interaction with guests
We are generally in residence any time the property is available to guests.
Firm No smoking and No pets rule. Guests are asked to bring their own bed linens, towels and wash cloths. Pillows and blankets are provided.