Stay IN the city, don't bus/drive in! Walk around Adelaide, return to your Double Bed with locked door. Free WIFI!
24HR CHECK-IN if you can install the KEVO APP. FLEXIBLE CHECK-OUT
NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DATES? check out my other listing:
FREE CREDIT for NEW SIGNUP:
A little bit of a longer walk to get to the 'busy' end of Rundle Mall/North Terrace, but the benefit is that it's in a quiet area.
- North West quadrant
- Very Quiet location, away from nightlife activity
- 7 mins from Adelaide/Franklin St Bus Station
- 7 mins to Adelaide Free bicycle rentals
- 10 mins walk to Convention Centre
- 10 mins walk to Chinatown/Central Market
- 15 mins walk to Rundle Mall/Festival Centre
- 25 mins walk to Rundle Street/Adelaide University
- Modern 3-storey Townhouse
- Fully secure room on top floor, one of four rooms in the house.
- Shared kitchen, bathroom & toilet
- Free laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Everything provided, just bring your clothes, toothbrush & toothpaste! :)
Things To Know:
- There are some air conditioning units further down the window, that emit low white noise.
- A Double Bed
- 4 pillows and a blanket/doona
- Desk/chair/desk lamp
- Built in wardrobes + hangers
- Additional blankets available
- Ducted A/C - Cooling & Heating
- Lockable room door
- Electric stoves
- Fully equipped for cooking/dining
- Basic cooking essentials (oils, salt, pepper, spices etc)
- Coffee & Tea
- no milk (yet)!
- Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer (no clothes line!)
- Laundry Detergent provided.
- Dining table for 4
- One lonely TV
- Small couch to chillax
Bathroom & Toilets
- Towels provided for each guest
- Liquid Soap
- no toothpaste!
I hope to provide you with a peaceful, private, personal space for you to retreat to at the end of a day of business or play around Adelaide. I live 12 minutes away, and am happy to drop by if you require some assistance. Aside from check-ins, I might drop by to do housekeeping for other rooms etc.
One completely private room, with lockable door.
Shared access to kitchen, dining, living, bathroom/toilets/laundry.
Interaction with guests
IMPORTANT: I DO NOT LIVE HERE. I LIVE 15 MINUTES AWAY! As such I overcompensate by providing a LOT of info on this AirBNB advertisement, as well as my 'guidebook' (see the little map at the bottom of my listing). You will be provided a little 'guidebook' on the house, and tips about travelling around Adelaide.
This stay will be a little less interactive compared to typical 'live in' hosts, but I will be happy to answer any queries you have or drive to you if you need anything to improve your stay.
Guests will be sharing with 3 other rooms also listed on AirBNB. However, one of them has their own ensuite.
Other things to note
Be courteous and considerate to others, it is a shared property, common courtesy and common sense apply :)
No bookings on behalf of other people.
Strictly non-smokers only.
No pets, no additional guests.
Please keep noise levels down after 10PM.
No cooking between midnight and 6AM.
From Dec 4 - 14, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Hi, I'm David - born in the 80's, raised in Malaysia, studied in Adelaide, worked in Melbourne & Perth and now I'm back in Adelaide! My young family are my pride and joy, followed closely by my Lego Star Wars collection.
Adelaide is one of the hidden gems of Australia - the underdog capital city, unpretentious and quietly confident. Rich in history and culture, buzzing with fresh flavourful offerings in tourism and cuisine, I hope you'll love Adelaide as much as I do.
Make a booking at one of my listings and I'll do my best to look after you.
PS - if you have NOT got an account yet, do use our referral: