Escape to this cozy garage apartment. Walk to the peaceful river/bay beaches and boardwalk in the quaint shore town of Ocean Gate. Also walk to hiking trails, 2 restaurants and a market! Easy drive to a number of other Jersey Shore Beaches as well.
HOUSE RULES -
- Please do not smoke inside the apartment. Please clean up ALL cigarette butts outside.
- PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH FEMININE PRODUCTS. IT WILL DAMAGE THE SEPTIC SYSTEM. Kindly use the small trash cans.
- Make sure you check out Ocean Gate Beach and Splash Park (free with provided badges). Please remember to RETURN BEACH BADGES and Parking Permit ($50 each if lost or not returned).
- Please conserve energy by keeping all windows and doors closed when the air conditioning or heat is running. If you choose to open the windows and doors to allow the cool bay breezes to flow through, please turn OFF the Air conditioning or heat!
- Please refrain from messy drinking games inside the house (Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Boat Races, etc).
- Please be mindful of neighbors. Sounds travels in this quiet neighborhood, and my neighbors need their sleep at night, and peace during the day. Please be courteous. If noise at the house results in complaints to me or to police, your visit, unfortunately, will have to end early.
- Pets are welcome with a Pet Fee as long as they are 100% house trained, kept off the furniture, and cleaned up after. Extra cleaning of animal hair (or accidents) will be an additional expense.
- Trash (brown cans) pickup is Tuesday morning, please bring brown trash cans out to the street MONDAY evening.
- Recycling (tan cans) pickup is every other Friday morning. Please bring tan recycling cans to the street on THURSDAY evenings when the neighbors have done the same.
- UPON CHECKOUT
o Checkout time is 11 AM.
o Please remember to RETURN BEACH BADGES AND PARKING PASS ($50 each)
o Please place all trash in the brown trash receptacles outside, and all recycling in the tan recycling receptacles.
o Cleaning supplies are located by the front door and under the kitchen sink. Please do your best to clean up after yourselves including all dishes, silverware, utensils, gas grill, etc. Handwash pots/pans and kitchen knives, and only use dishwasher for dishwasher safe items like plates and silverware. Any extra cleaning charges incurred will be passed along to the Guest. Please try to leave the place as tidy as you found it and treat the place as if it were your own.
o We need to know what sheets/pillows were used while you slept here so we can clean them for the next guests. Please do not make the bed upon checkout! If you borrowed a pillow from another bed, don’t put it back on a bed that wasn’t slept on. We need to know what was used so we can clean everything properly!
o Please check out on time to avoid $100 late checkout penalty – we have a short window of time to prepare the place for the next guests.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews