This is a gorgeous 6000 sq ft Tuscan Estate in sunny, warm and beautiful Las Cruces, New Mexico. It's just waiting for your arrival! FULL OF OLD WORLD CHARM!
Household How-To's & Info:
- The trash container is located outside the garage.
- Trash day is Friday morning. Put trash container at the end of the concrete of the driveway ON THE DIRT. (otherwise the trash truck will not pick up the trash)
- There are AC/Heater switches through the home. One is located in master bedroom next to the bed. It controls the master bedroom and office. Another is located in hall headed to the master bedroom that operates the living room and dining area. Next there is one in the Gym on the wall next to the sauna; it controls the gym and media room. In the Wine room there is one located above the wine refrigerator that one is only for the wine room. And last there is one located in the hall going to the two guest room guest room with controls the bedrooms and kitchen area. DO NOT SET ANY OF THE THERMESTATES BELOW 74 DEGREES AT ANY TIME AND PLEASE TURN OFF WHEN NOT IN USE!!
Lamps & Light Switches
The lamps in the master are on a 3-way switch. If you try to turn them on using the actual lamp switch, you might think the bulb is bad. In fact, it usually means that the switch is just off. Please be sure the switch is on then try turning the actual lamp on. I believe this goes for the other bedrooms as well.
- The breaker box is located in the corner of the garage. If a breaker is tripped simply flip the appropriate switch.
- Water shut off is located on the right hand side of the stairs in the front. (going to the front door) it has a round green cover.
Theater & TV
- The remote control for the living room TV is located on the coffee table or top of the DVD player.
- To operate the theater equipment, first turn on the projector with the white remote control in the basket in the closet of the theater room. The projector is located directly above the middle couch. Just press power. Then get the DirectTV remote control located also in the basket. Power that on as well. You will know it’s on when the blue lights are visible on the DIRECTV receiver. Last, turn on the "Dennon" reciever. On the remote you will select multimedia. If you would like to watcha a DVD, select "Blueray player" on the "Dennon" remote. You should not have to turn anything else on or any other receivers. If for some reason you aren’t getting a picture, double check that the bottom receiver is powered on and "multimedia" should be selected.
- The remote controls for the theater room are located in a basket inside the closet of the theater room. Please place them back in the basket before checking out.
- There are extra towels in the linen closet, in the master bathroom as well as under the sink in the guest bathroom. If you can’t find the towels in the linen closet in the master check under the sinks.
- There are pool towels in the linen closet of the master bathroom.
- The garage door openers are located on the island counter in the kitchen. Be sure to put them in the same place when you check-out.
-The garbage disposal switch for the island sink in the kitchen is located under the sink in the cabinets.
- To close and lock the sliding glass doors in the kitchen. Hold the right hand side door in place as far left as it will go then make sure the lock switch is down on the left sliding door. Once it is gently slam it against the right down.
- There is a lighter, matches, phone book, dish towels, and remote to the kitchen DVD player are located in the top left drawer on the left of the kitchen sink (not island sink)
Spa and Pool Equipment
- To operate the Spa equipment. It is located as you go outside the back patio to the left of the house. You will walk on the path and exit the gate. You will see the equipment as you are exiting the backyard to the left. Everything should be labeled.
- Spa take about 90 minutes to heat up.
To operate the Spa Equipment
1)Turn the valve handle marked with a red “S” (The valve on very bottom, first on the left) clockwise to face the mountains.
2)On the heater press SPA to the on position.
-You will hear the heater start. Wait the appropriate time for desired temperature (90 minutes or less).
Do not touch any other vales please.
Waterfall, Lights, & Jets
-There is a power box on the north side of house labeled water fall or water feature. Open box and turn switch to on position. Make sure to turn off when not in use
- The jets for the spa are located on the east (toward the mountains) wall just beyond the spa.
- Lights are also located in the same location as the jets.
-Once the valves have been turned to operate the spa, there should be no water spilling over into the pool from the spa.
-PLEASE SHUT OFF THE HEATER TO THE HOT TUBE WHEN IT IS NOT BEING USED!! . If you do not turn it off it will continue to heat, using propane and you will be responsible for all charges!!
- DO NOT take the vacuum out of the pool. It will burn the pump. The vacuum must stay in at all times!
The following information was also stated in the Rental Agreement:
Pool Heating Expenses – To heat the pool and/or hot tub you will be responsible for all charges. At $3.00/Gallon of Propane. If you wish to heat the hot tub, charges will be taken out of your deposit and if necessary the remainder charged to you credit card. If you do not choose to heat the hot tube you will not be charged! It takes about ninety minutes to heat the hot tub and you can turn it off at any time to keep the meter from running. Be sure the check the propane tank before you begin to heat and write it down for your records. Our staff checks the tank before your arrival and after your departure also making a note of the percentage with photograph. PLEASE SHUT OFF THE HEATER TO THE HOT TUBE WHEN IT IS NOT BEING USED!! . If you do not turn it off it will continue to heat, using propane and you will be responsible for all charges!!
-There is laundry detergent and bleach above the washer and dryer in the laundry room.
- There is an iron, ironing board and hangers in the laundry room. Hangers are also provided in each of the closets.
- There is also an ironing board hanging on the back of the door of the master closet.
- The vacuum cleaner and broom is located in the pantry along with a step stool and extra kitchen ware.
- If the internet is running slow or connection has stopped. Go to the modem and router located on the dresser of the master bedroom. Unplug the power cord to both the modem and router for 30 seconds and then plug the cords back in. Wait for them to reboot. It will take about a 1 or 2. Then try to reconnect to the internet. DON’T PRESS RESET AT ANYTIME ON THE MODEM FOR THE INTERNET. YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY INTERNET ACCESS AT ALL!
- On the bottom shelf of the pantry there is a poker set for your enjoyment.
- There are a few extra blankets also in the theater room closet.
- In the upstairs office there is a sleeper sofa. Bed pad, sheets, pillows, and blankets are located in the tall dresser.
- All fireplace gas sources are turned off for the summer. Please leave switches turned off.
- There are several dimmer switched around the house. They move up and down to your desired preference.
Keys: They are in a lock box hanging from the front door handle. Begin by pressing clear. Then type in the code 56931. Be sure you can hear each number click. After entering the code press the black button on the top downward. The face of the lockbox will come off, the keys will be inside. Put the face of the lockbox on the same way you took it off….Pressing clear, re-entering the codes, etc.