We are very proud of our location, in the center of Reykjavik city, in few minutes walking distance to all major tourist attractions, museums and most popular restaurants – but still in a quiet residential area.
We kindly ask our guests to please:
- Always walk quietly through stairways and out-door.
- Keep silence at evenings and nights.
- Keep at least one window slightly open, day and night. (If you are cold, just turn up the heaters! There is no need to economize energy in Iceland - it is 100% clean and ecological.)
- When taking shower, using the curtains to avoid water going on the floor.
- At check-out, leave the keys on the table and door open.
Smoking is strictly forbidden in the house. In our back-yard there is a table and chairs where people can smoke without risking that the smoke disturbs other guests.
We are very proud of our location, in the center of Reykjavik city, in few minutes walking distance to all most important tourist attractions, museums and well known restaurants – but still in a quiet…
We always recommend a Fly-bus company that offers pick-up and drop-of at our house. All travel companies also offer the same service for tours.
Our guests don't really need public transportation. You…