This large master suite has a king size bed, and huge closet. Private bathroom with garden tub and separate shower. 7.5 miles from COTA, 10 miles from downtown. 10 mins walk to bus #333. Full sized futon bed available for 3rd and 4th guest.
Guest have also have access to the living room, kitchen, and garden.
Other things to note
All adult guests must be named and should have their own Airbnb account linked to the reservation no later than 24 hours before arrival. I am licensed with the city for short term rental, my prices include the 9% City of Austin Hotel tax (separate from the State of Texas tax, which is collected by Airbnb.) An itemized breakdown with officially required wording is available on request. Early check in and late check out may be possible subject to availability and additional charge. On very rare occasions I may need to clean room and change linens after your arrival due to my work schedule.
* Lyft (taxi alternative) use code WALKUPAIRBNB for new riders.
* This is a no smoking house, though you're welcome to use the garden!
* I’m not advertising as child friendly but considerate children have stayed before with no issues!
* When parking on the driveway please use the either side (make sure 2 cars can fit on the driveway) and pull all the way up to leave the sidewalk clear. Vehicles parked incorrectly may be towed. Longer vehicles may need to park on the street!
* The WiFi network and password are in the welcome binder on the side of the bed.
* No torrents or other unlicensed downloading. We will cooperate with all entities requesting guest information in this regard.
* The front door has a key code entry which I normally set to the last seven digits of your phone number before you arrive.
* Early check in possible at no charge subject to prior guest checkout, availability not guaranteed.
* Late check out (up to 3pm) is available for $20 with 24h advance notice. (Full night rate after 3pm)
* Luggage may be stored in the house prior to check-in and after check-out. Please let me know when booking.
* When arriving home late please be consider that others may already be sleeping.
* Please clean as you go in kitchen, bathrooms and other shared areas.
* Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve your stay!
I'm laid back, relaxed. I like things clean and tidy but I'm not a neat freak. You'll find me singing and hosting karaoke, working with power tools in my garage, or running and cycling in the great outdoors.