Lovely 3 bedroom triplex apartment located in the quiet area of the Pine Walk, with stunning sea views over Pollença Bay. Located between the sea and the mountains, at only 20 meters from the beach and 10 minutes walk from the town center.
TOURIST LICENSE NUMBER: VTV 0107 BAL
Our self-catering apartment is organized in three levels (with interior stairs) and can accommodate six people in 3 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin and 1 with bunk beds). It offers a living/dining room with TV and DVD, free Wi-Fi, air conditioned and heating, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet with a small bathtub, fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and microwave oven, larder and 3 balconies with impressive sea and mountain views. Bedding and towels are provided. We can provide a travel cot on request.
From the apartment you will enjoy amazing views over Pollença Bay and the Serra de Tramuntana mountains WORLD HERITAGE SITE. Located at only 20 meters from the peaceful beach, with a private garden around the building. A large pedestrian area with trees is in front of the building and a forest public park is right at the back. All these make this place ideal for couples, families with children and retired people searching for calm and relaxation. Hire a bike and forget the car during your holidays.
A public car park is at 10 meters, a supermarket and a café at 50 meters and several restaurants within 150 meters. Many more restaurants, bars and shops as well as all the services that you may need (doctors, chemist's, banks, petrol, car and bicycle hire, tourist information, post office, diving centres, water sports, sports centre, gyms, spa, etc.) are available in the town centre.
There are three local markets in the vicinity: on Wednesdays in Puerto Pollença, and on Sundays in Alcudia and Pollença (both at 7 km away).
Interaction with guests
You can contact us by telephone or email before or during your stay, and we will be happy to help you with any doubt or issue in the shortest time possible for you to fully enjoy your holiday in Mallorca.
Other things to note
BIRDING, TREKKING & NATURE: Pollença is well known among European birders and nature lovers as being the hotspot for birdwatching and wildlife observation. Most migratory birds cross this area during their long journeys both in spring and in autumn; threatened and rare species in Europe breed and can easily be seen here; many endemic plants and orchids are found in Pollença’s mountains, forests and coasts. We can recommend experienced local guides for birding and wildlife, as well as other outdoor activities such as trekking, kayaking, canyoning, rock climbing... //
SAILING & WATER SPORTS: Pollença Bay is one of the best and safest areas for sailing and water sports in Mallorca. There is a wide range of charter boat companies where you can book a boat trip. Water skiing, wind surf, kite surf, kayak, scuba diving and other water sports are easily available in the area. //
CULTURE: Pollença holds many remains of the ancient cultures and traditions, such as Bronze and Iron Ages settlements, a medieval castle, several churches and museums, 16th century coast watching towers and traditional rural architecture and uses (lime and charcoal kilns). Do not miss the impressive Roman city and theatre of Pollentia, in nearby Alcudia.
For music lovers, Pollença hosts every summer the famous "Festival de Pollença" in the ancient cloister of Santo Domingo Convent. World famous musicians and interpreters perform every year at the Festival. //
SPORTS: Both Port de Pollença and Pollença town have excellent sport facilities; both towns have a large sport centre with tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, swimming pool (outdoor in Pollença and heated indoor in Port de Pollença), football pitch for both 7 and 11 players and bar. In addition Pollença sport centre offers you a large indoor sports hall and a gym, and Port de Pollença has paddle courts. //
There are also many bicycle hire, private gyms and spa centres in town.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
BY RENTING THE APARTMENT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- The changeover day is Saturday; in low season the changeover day is flexible. Contact us if you wish a different changeover day.
- The minimum stay is 1 week and the apartment is rented for entire weeks (from Saturday to Saturday); in low season the minimum stay is 5 days. Contact us if you wish a shorter stay.
- The apartment is booked from 5pm on day of arrival until 11am on the departure day.
- The maximum capacity of the apartment is six (6) guests. Under no circumstances is it allowed to stay in the apartment more than six people.
- No pets allowed.
- It is not allowed to have parties, make noise or shout; this is a residential area.
- Take care of the apartment, furniture and fixtures, as if they were your own, and leave them as you found them.
- Leave the apartment clean and tidy (general final cleaning is provided).
- Make a wise use of the air conditioning (e.g. DON'T keep it on when the windows are open or when your are not at the apartment), so you will not contribute to global warming and climate change (we are really concerned about it).
- IMPORTANT: In 2017 this is a private rental directly from the owner under the Spanish Law of Urban Leases (LAU).
- IMPORTANT: In 2018 we have to collect the tourist tax from the guests (over 16 years old).
I am a Mallorcan nature lover and traveller living in Pollença, between the sea and the mountains.
Our sea front apartment is the ideal base for the best relaxing holidays and also for touring the island to discover our nature, culture, history and landscapes. You will be very close to the best areas, such as Formentor, Cala Sant Vicenç, Lluc monastery, Alcudia and Pollença towns. Should you wish to do a bird watching or wildlife tour, I will be happy to provide any useful information and experienced local guides. Just ask me!