Rent both sides of this beautiful double in Uptown/Carrollton.
New listing! Enjoy your New Orleans Mardi Gras get-away in a recently-updated 6 bedroom, 3 full bath + 2 half bath double home in one of the best sections of Carrollton/Uptown. Walking distance to lively eateries, the St. Charles Streetcar Line, minutes from Oak Street, and universities.
This spacious double, located on a quiet tree-line street, offers:
• Hardwood floors and 11 foot ceilings throughout.
• Master bedroom with king bed, 11 foot ceiling, remote control ceiling fan, decorative fireplace and access to balcony overlooking the street.
• 5 additional bedrooms with queen beds, 11 foot ceiling, and remote control ceiling fans.
• Total 3 full baths upstairs.
• Total 2 half baths downstairs.
• 2 Living rooms with HDTV including HBO, ESPN & much more.
• Granite-topped kitchens filled with amenities and GE Profile appliances.
• Large front porch and 2nd story gallery to enjoy lazy sunlit mornings and an enclosed, grassy backyard for entertaining. Access between units via porch, balcony, or back patio.
• Washer and dryer in each unit.
Private fenced yard with patio. Electric gated private parking. (covered for one car, others stacked in driveway)
Interaction with guests
We welcome interaction and are available for all your questions/needs.
License or registration number17STR-12015, 17STR-12016
Learn about this number
Please don't smoke inside. Porch and deck are fine places for smoking. Lock the doors when you leave. Be respectful of neighbors. Have fun!
I am a migrant film worker making movies in New Orleans. My partner Marnie and I came here from Hollywood to work on a film and fell in love with the city. At first we were AirBNB guests, now we're AirBNB hosts. We split our time between L.A. and LA. We love to travel and spend any time we can in exotic foreign places. We enjoy meeting people from all over and hosting them in the fabulous city of New Orleans. The culture, food and history are as rich and exciting as any we've found in the world.