Located in a nice, safe and quiet neighborhood, my place is within easy reach to public transport routes that take you to all major attractions, markets, restaurants, stores and of course the beach.
My place offers:
- Washer machine if you stay for three nights or longer.
- Gated parking.
- Free Wifi.
- A nice and spacious bed for singles or couples.
- Private bathroom with hot water inside the bedroom.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, microwave coffee maker, toaster.
You will have access to all amenities listed on the description including wifi, tv, hot water, parking, kitchen, etc
The correct address is Manzana 39, house #8, not #9. The Airbnb system doesn't let us change the address. We apologise for any inconvenient this might cause.
Interaction with guests
I always interact with my guests as what is important to me about Airbnb is meeting new people from all around the world and the cultural exchange.
- Please leave your shoes at the shoe place when you enter the house. Living close to the beach it's difficult to keep the house sand free :D.
- Please do not smoke inside the house. I have a nice garden and backyard where you can do so.
- Please wash your dishes and clean after cooking and/or eating.
My name is Alberto Castaños, born and raised in Dominican Republic. I am a Veterinarian with a Masters degree in Wild Animal Health, so as you can guess I work with wild/exotic animals.
True richness is not measured by how much you have but by the valuable things you have in your life which you would never change for money.
Learning about different countries and cultures, camping, outdoor adventures, beach and open sea, working with exotic animals, herpetoculture, rivers and mountains, baseball, wrestling, listening to all kinds of music.
COUNTRIES I'VE VISITED
Bolivia, Argentina, Peru, Curaçao, Costa Rica, Panama, United States, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Haiti.
COUNTRIES I'VE LIVED IN
Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, United States.