We have a stylish family home in downtown Delphi with breathtaking view. A few minutes ( 5 min) walk from the museum and famous archaeological site Our home comfortably sleeps 6 although we can accommodate up to 7 plus a baby in a baby cot.
A stylish, modern and bright 3 bedrooms house / apartment located in the center of Delphi with breathtaking view and a few minutes ( 5 min) walk from the museum and famous archaeological site. You will be able to relax on the small balcony with a great view to the olive tree’s valley. The house covers a total area of 170 s.m. divided in two separate levels. It is suitable for up to 6- 7 guests plus a baby in a baby cot.
Ground level encompasses:
- A very spacious living room, ideal for relaxing in, after a long day in the comfortable sofa’s (TV with DVD player). The dinning area is adjacent to the living room. It is perfect for a convivial dinner as the dinning table can suite 8 people.
-An open plan kitchen, very modern and clean with a bar which includes an oven, dishwasher, nespresso machine and all kitchen utensils you will need for the duration of your stay. (but no microwave).
-A separate storage space and a W.C. with a shower.
Upper level contains
-a master bedroom with one double bed and en-suite bathroom and closets
- a second bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom
- a wooden mezzanine with 2 relaxing sofa’s overlooking the living room. One sofa can be used as a sofa - bed.
- a third separate private bedroom in the mezzanine with one double bed and amazing view.
- Wi -Fi internet ( but no satellite TV)
Bedrooms are bright and comfortable and have storage spaces where you can store all your belongings comfortably.
The clean and modern bathrooms have showers.
Towels and Linens are provided to be changed every week. An iron is also available.
Please do not access upper level of closets.
Interaction with guests
I will be happy to help my guests !
Other things to note
I will be more than happy to help my guests!
Price is for up to 4 guests . There is additional charge of 30 euros per person per night.
Enjoy and respect the spirituality of the surroundings. Delphi is one of the most sacred places worldwide.
Respect furniture and please don't smoke. (you can smoke in the balcony).
Do not exceed the pre-agreed number of persons.
Pets are welcome.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.