Old cosy romantic sea view villa having three bedrooms, full-fledged kitchen with large dining and living rooms bang on the rustic n mystic Anjuna beach, Goa.
Parasailing, jet skis, banana boat rides behind our villa !! Happening places like Sunset, Janet & John, Cafe Lilliput, Curlies and Shiva Valley in the near vicinity, taxi&bike stand in front of our villa. Sea worthiness is not the responsibility of the Host.
Restaurants serving Continental, Indo, Chinese&Indian Mediterranean Cuisines.
Old Cosy Beach Side Romantic & Panoramic Portuguese Terracotta & Pink Villa with private garden & sea-view terrace, only forty meters from the first shoreline.
Two double bedrooms & One single bedroom, fully equipped kitchen with a large dining hall for six persons & a very spacious living room with front balcony sit out in front of a private garden.
Two toilets & two showers.
Fully furnished villa.
WIFI Jio Internet connectivity & Tatasky Cable TV.
Inverters installed in the villa only for lights & fans when there is a no power situation. No other electrical accessories to be used when there is a power cut.
Sea view terrace to sit out and chill.
House-keeping & cleaning services provided six days a week by Sevanthi. ( 2 pm and 4 pm ) Sunday is a Holiday for the maid.
Personal Laundering and dishwashing not included in tariff ( Extra Charges. please discuss with maid )
Taxi & Bike Hire in front of the villa.
Indian, Chinese & Continental Seafood restaurants in the near vicinity.
Very close to the most famous Wednesday " Anjuna Flea Market.
2 Kilometers from Orchard Supermarket / Other Supermarkets.
8 Kilometers from " The Queen Of Beaches " Calangute beach.
11 Kilometers from the Old Traditional Friday Mapusa bazaar.
Forty meters from the beach side & a unique sea-facing terrace for one to chill with the most panoramic view of the beautiful Arabian Sea & sun-sets every evening.
Airport pick & drop facility provided at actual cost, Wilson, Denny & Vincy are our most professional drivers. ( Not included in room tariff )
Host stays adjacent to the main villa, having a seperate entrance.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
01. We would highly appreciate you cooperation to observe " NO NOISE POLLUTION AFTER 10 PM & BEFORE 7 AM " This is a very special request from us in order to maintain peace & tranquil in our village at night.
02. No Foreign guest/s who have not registered online with FRRO, Panaji will be allowed to stay in the Villa. ( This process is prior to arrival / check-in )
01. This is a self-serviced villa, these rules are for your safety and comfort.
02. This is not a Hotel but a home, treat it like your own. Please don't expect hotel services and facilities.
03. For security reasons, we advise our Guests not to allow any unknown person acting as Vendors / Guides / Taxi & Motor Bike Representatives in our villa.
04. Our respected Guests must observe No Noise Pollution after 10 pm & before 7 am. Respect your own privacy and the privacy of your neighbors as well.
05. No consumption & storage of drugs in our Villa, if you do so, at your own risk, owner of the villa is not responsible.
06. We give our home with a lot of trust and confidence in you(URL HIDDEN) No Damages to Furniture & Fixtures, damages will be recovered at cost, prior to departure(URL HIDDEN) Report any breakages to the care-takes or write to us on Airbnb chat.
07. We have recently installed Inverters in the villa, during power cuts ( if any ) please do not use any extra electrical accessories, the Inverters are only meant for fans, lights, one laptop and mobile chargers.
08. No dumping of any Garbage / Plastic outside Villa Premises.
Keep Goa Clean & Green.
09. Used utensils are the guest's responsibility and to be washed by the guest. They can't be left dirty or lying around the villa, or else you should arrange mutually with the caretaker to do dishwashing at an agreed sum, payable before checkout.
10. The linen would be changed once in four days in case of long stay or on request.
11. Be clear with your travel plans arrival and departure.
12. Switch off the LPG, all fans, and lights. Turn off the taps whenever you leave the premises.
13. Just in case the water runs out in the overhead tanks, contact the caretaker, she will switch on for refill or write to the owner on Airbnb chat.
14. Guest are required to carry villa keys if they intend to sit in the front balcony, this is a request in case the door closes by itself due to strong winds.
15. Finally, It is mandatory to provide scanned copies of Visa & Passport on our email id. of each person intending to visit Goa, prior to check-in/arrival, to fill and submit your arrival in Goa C forms online to FRRO Office at Panaji.
No GUEST will be permitted to stay in Villa until all the above regulations are completed.
We as Hosts, do wish you all Guests a pleasant, memorable and happy holidays and we pledge to look after your safety !!!