Eat up New Orleans in a recently-updated 2 bedroom/1.5 bath home in the heart of Carrollton/Uptown. Walking distance to restaurants, St. Charles Streetcar, minutes from Oak Street, and universities, a short drive to the French Quarter! Gay friendly!
New listing! Enjoy your New Orleans Mardi Gras get-away in a recently-updated 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bath home one of the best sections of Carrollton/Uptown. Walking distance to lively eateries, the St. Charles Streetcar Line, minutes from Oak Street, and universities.
This spacious apartment, located on a quiet tree-line street, offers:
• Hardwood floors and 11 foot ceilings throughout.
• Master bedroom with queen bed, 11 foot ceiling, remote control ceiling fan, decorative fireplace and access to balcony overlooking the street.
• 2nd bedroom with queen bed, 11 foot ceiling, and remote control ceiling fan.
• Full bath upstairs.
• Half bath downstairs.
• Living room with HDTV including HBO, ESPN & much more
• Granite-topped kitchen filled with amenities and GE Profile appliances.
• Large front porch and 2nd story gallery to enjoy lazy sunlit mornings and an enclosed, grassy backyard for entertaining
• Washer and dryer.
It is a private space with shared porch, balcony, and backyard.
Interaction with guests
We welcome interaction and are available for all your questions/needs.
License or registration number17STR-12016
Learn about this number
Please don't smoke inside. Porch and deck are fine places for smoking. Lock the doors when you leave. Be respectful of neighbors. Have fun!