Bleu Bay Beach Cottage is a vacation home with a private low-tide beach on pristine Tomales Bay. Outstanding views of the Bay and Pt. Reyes peninsula and outstanding comfort in every detail at the Cottage.
Envelop yourself with natural beauty and ever-changing light and water. Our beach cottage is perfect whether you desire a romantic getaway, a fun family vacation, or respite from your busy life.
Bleu Bay Beach Cottage has its own private low-tide beach on Bleu Bay Cove-- directly on the shore of Tomales Bay. Through many windows in every room of our house, or from our deck and hot tub or our beach, witness incredible sunsets, water views, sea & shore life.
Features and Amenities:
• 825 sq.ft ground floor plus upstairs loft bedroom.
• Upstairs loft offers a super comfortable queen bed with outstanding views of the Bay.
• Accommodates 4 additional guests in double-sized fold-out couches in the living room and sun-room.
• Gas-flame Vermont Castings stove provides gentle heat and ambiance
• Well-equipped kitchen for preparing your every meal.
• Stay in touch with wireless internet, stream your favorite music on our wireless speakers and tap into your online movie channels on the compatible monitor.
• Launch a kayak or canoe from our sandy beach on the cove.
• Just 1 mile north to Nick’s Cove restaurant and 5 minutes south to the fabulous Hog Island Oysters and the Marshall Deli & Store. We provide an Insider’s Guide to area activities and restaurants.
• Create a life-long memory here!
- Guests have private access to the entire house, hot tub, and sandy beach.
- Parking is available for two vehicles. One in the parking spot next to the house and one across the private drive opposite the front door.
Interaction with guests
I'm always available by phone or email and can come over to the cottage quickly, if needed.
Other things to note
Bring your paddle board, canoe or kayak to launch from our beach or rent one at the nearby local concession.
First Rule - Enjoy yourself!
No unexpected guests.
Please respect our home as you would your own.
Since we charge a lower cleaning fee than most houses in our area,
please clean up before you leave, such as doing dishes, taking your food from the refrigerator, placing trash bags in outside collection bins.