Stay in our backyard cabin in Portland's fun Mississippi / Williams neighborhood. Walk to locally-owned restaurants, cafes, breweries and artisan shops. Easy access to public trans. Rent bikes close-by. Short drive, bike or bus ride to Downtown. LGBTQ Friendly.
The 220 sq ft cabin is new (2014) green eco-friendly construction with locally harvested sustainable blue pine floors and trim and reclaimed vintage doors and fixtures.
The queen bed comfortably fits a single traveler or couple, or two friends who don't mind sharing a bed.
Bathroom has step-in shower, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, towels and hair dryer.
French press, electric water kettle, and mugs are provided for you to make a quick cup of coffee or tea before going on your daily adventures. Mini-fridge keeps drinks or leftovers cold.
Large windows look out onto rambling yard with a mixture of woodsy NW native plants, berries, fruit trees, vegetables and a rotating cast of local birds, squirrels, raccoons and opossums.
You are welcome to share our covered back patio.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to get to know you and tell you about our city.
Other things to note
Portland Short Term Rental Permit 14-220056-000-00-HO
As per City of Portland permit regulations, all guests must provide full names, address and license plate numbers (if driving) upon arrival.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- No smoking (of any kind) in the cabin or on our property
- No additional guests on our property unless you run it by us first
- No gatherings or parties
- Clean up after yourself and leave the place in the same condition you found it. This includes cleaning dishes, bagging up trash, and cleaning up any spills, tracked mud, etc.
- Respect our neighbors and neighborhood. Keep in mind we live amongst families and working folk who like to get a good night's sleep (ourselves included) so keep it down after 10pm
- Outdoor grill is not for guest use
We have lived in our neighborhood for 10 years. Talk to me about our neighborhood, native plants, birds, mount hood, hiking trails, waterfalls, game of thrones, star trek: next gen.