Only steps to the water's edge. Enjoy panoramic views across the bay of Maui’s south shore, Mt. Haleakala, and Molokini & Kahoolawe islands or watch the whales and turtles from your kitchen, living room or Lanai. Private & central to everything Maui!
You Can Not Get Closer to the Ocean on Maui!
Maalaea is quiet & private yet central to everything and it has some of the most pristine and lightly visited beaches on the island - it is absolutely the best kept secret on Maui!
Look no further for a perfect Honeymoon or Anniversary get-away, whether it's your first or your 50th!
* Our nightly rates already includes all Hawaii State tax! So no additional taxes will be added.
New granite counters, bamboo cabinets, remodeled bathroom, furniture, and new king bedroom suite and mattress! And, in our cozy unit you'll have a front row seat for viewing whales, turtles, dolphins and boating activities.
You can't get closer to the ocean than this unit that is ideally situated and centrally located for all points on Maui.
Maalaea is famous for the bay the humpback whales use each year to birth and mate, and you'll see it all during the fall and winter months. Thinking of coming in the spring or summer? Why not sign up for a turtle patrol and watch for nesting green and hawksbill turtles as you walk the longest beach walk on Maui. Walk to Kealia Pond or Sugar Beach one direction, or walk to the Harbor shops and restaurants the other direction.
Our beautiful 1 bedroom/1 bath unit on the second floor so the ocean feels like an extension of the living room and lanai. It is perfect for a single user or couple that wants a quiet retreat, yet central to everything on Maui. There are two elevators and stairway nearby, a security screen door to allow wonderful cross ventilation all night long, King sized bed, large TV's in both
bedroom and living room; ceiling fans in the living room, bedroom, and on the lanai; free secured wireless internet. Eat out on the large lanai as you gaze at the great Pacific or walk to what will easily become your favorite Maui restaurant.
We have thought of everything to make your home away from home comfortable and inviting; there are beach chairs, umbrella,
coolers, and beach towels for your use and enjoyment. We even have binocular to help you get up close to the many sea turtles just off the beach or the migrating Humpback whales.
Because we are on-island owners, we can attend carefully to the needs of our condo and our guests. In addition we employ a management company to be certain our guests can reach someone anytime of day or night.
- Maalaea Harbor where you can book any of the many ocean activities available on Maui including whale watching, snorkeling adventure and sunset dinner cruises.
- A number of fine restaurants including Buzz's Wharf, Beach Bums Bar and Grill and The Waterfront.
- There are also a couple of stores with most grocery needs as well as delis and fast food options.
- Maui Ocean Center aquarium (voted best attraction on Maui)
- Maui Golf & Sports Park is perfect for family fun
- Haycraft Park and Sugar Beach, one of the most pristine, white sandy beaches on Maui, it stretches five miles all the way to Kihei.
- The Shops at Maalaea offers a variety of shopping and snacking options.
- Great snorkeling and surfing is right off your lanai!
Public Transportation: Most parts of the island can be reached from Maalaea via Maui bus services for only $2 per route.
We like to upgrade and make improvements from time to time. So while some things may change slightly from the photos, the property will remain mostly as you see it. We update our photos as needed.
Read our description to see all the amenities included in your home and property.
Interaction with guests
We live on Maui and employ a full time management company which assures you will have access to someone in the event you have any issues during your stay on Maui.
Other things to note
Pretty simple: Respect others peace and enjoy!