Large, one bedroom, one den, clean, granite countertop kitchen, granite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub, central AC, basic cable TV, Pool, hot tub in building. Paid Parking in the building - check for rates.
Unit has one bedroom and one den. Bedroom has queen bed and den has sofa bed. We can provide a queen size inflatable bed UPON REQUEST. Den has private door and A/C control but is walkway from front door. Unit has one of the largest floor plan in the building. Good accommodation for a small family or couple or small group that needs amenities for a comfortable vacation or business trip.
Guests have access to all building amenities including pool and hot tub in the recreation area, and restaurant. Building card provides access.
Building has paid hourly parking. Please check online for Executive Center Honolulu parking to get current rates and location.
Interaction with guests
The unit is manager-managed. We can meet long-term guests when we are in town. Manager may meet and greet and provide orientation to the unit and building.
Other things to note
Coin-op washer and dryer are located in the building, not in the unit.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 12 NOON. No Early Check-ins, except if requested and approved.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Unfortunately, pets are NOT permitted in unit under any conditions.
4. NO SAND please - remove sand prior to entering the unit. There is a shower at the pool area on the 11th floor - elevator to take is the one next to the security guard booth at the lobby. Toweling off will suffice.
5. NOISE - no loud music or noise please. Security guards are on watch 24/7.
6. TRASH - Please throw trash every night before you turn in. Trash bin is located on the same floor to the left of the unit a few feet away. Do not let trash sit in the apartment for days. Hawaii is tropical island and cockroaches and other tropical friends can come in if you leave food and trash inside the unit.
7. Please be eco-friendly: turn off the AC and lights each time you leave the unit.
Have a great time in Hawaii!! Aloha!