Our place is close to the center of Bais City, dolphin and whale watching, fresh seafood, snorkeling, the Mabinay Caves and the Manjuyod sandbars. You’ll love our place because it's on a quiet private hill overlooking Bais Bay, where dolphin and whale watching tours are hosted by the city tourism office. Bais is also the seafood destination of Negros Island. The famous Manjuyod sandbars are also accessible from Bais bay. A local artist manages it and plans local art events on location.
- We have a property caretaker living on site, who will be there upon your arrival. We can arrange (with 2 day advance notice) to have you picked up from the center of Bais City and taken to the property for free (about 5 minutes away). If you need a ride from the port or airport in Dumaguete, it will cost an additional $10 US each way.
- Guests are advised to rent their own vehicles for tours and sightseeing around the area.
- Guests can arrange with the caretaker to be picked up from the airport or points of arrival. The house is on a hill, and is only accessible by motor vehicles, excluding pedi-cabs.
- Guests need to purchase groceries if they want to use the kitchen.
- Toiletries and shampoo will be replenished every three days by caretaker.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews