40 sq. m. one bed room apartment on the 29th floor with great city view. Fully equipped kitchen. Free Wifi. Amazing rooftop infinity pool and gym. Only 150 meters away from Lad Phrao MRT station. 7-11 and street food stalls are right next door.
Well designed 40 square meters one bed room apartment. The room is located on 29th floor with great city view.
Fully equipped kitchen along with complimentary coffee, tea and drinking water (from water filter).
Fully furnished with all essential electronic appliances:
- 2 AC units
- Flat screen TV
- Local cable TV
- DVD player
- Free Wifi
- Electronic stoves with hood.
- Electric water pot
- Shower with water heater
- Hair dryer
- Iron + ironing table
- Infinity rooftop pool
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Garden on the rooftop
- Garden on the ground floor
- Parking lot (please let me know prior your check-in date if you need to park your car)
Interaction with guests
I'm easily reached by mobile, Airbnb message or varoius app chats. And my place is only 600m away. So I can easily meet you there if we can't solve any issue problem over the phone or chat.
Other things to note
The check in is after 2PM and the check out time is before noon. But it can be flexible depends upon if I have a guest the night before or after your stay or not. Please ask. :)
Please let me know your preferred check in/out time so I plan to be there to hand a key in person if I could. Thanks. :)
- Smoking is not allowed in the room and also on the balcony. You can smoke in the garden in front of the building. There's a seating area there.
- Please turn off AC and light in any room you're not using to save energy.
- Non registered guest is not allowed during your stay.
- After using the kitchen, please clean up after yourself.
- This is a residential building, please keep your voice down after 11PM and before 8AM. And be respectful while using shared facilities.
From Dec 1 - 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
My name is Tatiya. I'm a geophysicist working for a Thai national oil company. I love traveling and also love any chance to meet new people and learning new culture from around the world.
My other passion beside traveling is food. Most of the time when I travel, these two passions collided. I normally end up planning my trip based on where I'm going to eat that day. :D I also love to cook. But it's not really worth it to cook in Bangkok when you live alone. It's much cheaper to just eat out. So If you'd like to try a traditional home cooked meal, I'll be more than happy to prepare something for you. Please check me out on Airbnb Experience. It was launched in Bangkok on March 16th, 2017 and I'm one of the first 9 hosts in Bangkok. My first experience is called "Thai Delight". And my 2nd experience "Pad Thai Cooking Class" was also now launched in September, 2017. :)
Looking forward to hosting all of you.
Ps. I have won the Airbnb Bangkok Host Award 2015 for the contribution I gave to the Bangkok Airbnb community. Please rest assured, you'll be in good hands. ;)