As close to perfect as you'll find, Remington Flats set the bar for Fort Collins vacation rentals.
Ideally located on Fort Collins most desirable residential street across from CSU and 4 short blocks to Old Town Square. Private Parking, Picturesque Gardens,Individual Patios and 9 New Belgium Cruisers bikes to choose from during your stay.
Each Studio has it's own unique décor with that unique Colorado blend of energy and ease.No cleanup,no shared rooms,many extras and hassle free check-in!
Studio B is a quiet second floor unit. It has an eloquent and cozy feel to it! Best for light sleepers or those wanting to sleep in.
This studio offers a complete kitchen, Balcony with table for two, free street parking, and on-site laundry. Our studios are perfect for guests seeking short or longer-term living in the heart of the city.
Each of our studios comes with one queen size bed and a twin roll away is available upon request for double occupancy $30 one time fee, otherwise the extra person charge applies $30 per night.
Connect with us on our social media pages to keep up on local events, specials, and to engage with the Remington Flats Community.
Private entry and well lit (safe) on street parking, onsite laundry and outdoor entertaining area with grill and fire pit.
Interaction with guests
These Studios are very private & quiet. If you need anything or would like advice on where to go, what to do, or places to see we are in the office most days and would love to answer questions and/or visit with you. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Other things to note
Pets are not allowed in this studio.
On-site laundry is available with a $10 use charge (includes soap).
Please feel welcome to use the outdoor fire pit. However, you must use fire logs which we will provide upon request. Based on city regulations we are not allowed to use regular fire wood.
We regularly host wedding parties, family reunions, graduation gatherings and CSU tailgate parties with prior pre-approval. We reserve the right to shut down any non-approved gathering.
Please move your celebration to one of the local bars or restaurants if you would like to continue late into the night.
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW***
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between “owner”, DAC HOLDINGS LLC and you, the “Guest”. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 813 Remington Street, Fort Collins, CO. 80524
The property is furnished and includes fully furnished kitchen, living and bath. Including extras such as linens, towels, etc.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of “Guest” the reservation is made under and only persons previously known on the reservation before arrival.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 3 persons. An additional charge of $30 per person per night for any number that exceeds two people.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Rental Rules: “Guest” agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else “Guest” permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: “Guest” shall allow “owner” access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. The “owner” is not held responsible for any personal property of “Guest”. “Guest” has the option of purchasing renters insurance during their stay.
7. Rental Rate and Fees :
a. Payment is due upon making the reservation.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, “Guest” shall inform Homeowner immediately.
1. Smoking is NOT permitted in rooms or on the premises of the property, as the property is a public area and forbidden by law. “Owner” claims right to fine “guest” up to $250 if smoking of any type appears evident.
2. People other than those in the “Guest” party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of “Guest”.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The “owners” are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the “guest”. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS: are not permitted this does not include documented service animals. The pet is the sole responsibility of the owner and is only allowed in designated areas and Unit D. Service animals are also the sole responsibility of the owner and are allowed in all units and areas, restrictions apply only to availability.
7. Parking:Free street parking is available in the front of the building along the neighborhood street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the “guest”/vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Fresh towels and linens can be delivered upon request. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fire pit: The fire pit is NOT to be left unattended. Please do not throw any paper, garbage or other combustible materials in the fire pit. “Owner” will provide a duraflame log upon request.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms/weather conditions. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Bike Rental Addendum:
We provide New Belgium Cruiser Bikes for our guests to rent for $35 per day on a first come first served basis and Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Guests assume all liability for any damage, loss, or injury once taking possession of the bike.
2. Bikes are inspected after each use and any necessary repairs are made. Bike inspection includes but is not limited to: checking tire pressure, chain inspection, brakes (if applicable), securing seat, and handlebars.
3. These bikes are collector items and therefore are a target for theft. If a loss occurs whether due to the fault of guest or not, a fee of $800 will be charged to the guests credit card provided at time of bike checkout.
4. Any damage done to the bike, whether the fault of the guest or not will also be charged to the credit card provided and will based on actual costs of repairs.
5. Guest's assume all responsibility for their personal safety and release Remington Flats, and DAC HOLDINGS, LLC from any/all liability of personal injury resulting from usage of the bike.
I am a Gypsy at heart and have a continual itch to travel. Having stayed at some of the finest resorts in the United States and abroad makes me uniquely qualified to create the perfect experience for guests who stay with us.
We love the finer things in life- food (I LOVE to host elaborate dinner parties), wine, golf, outdoors, time with friends, travel and of course, our beloved furry companions!
We enjoy meeting all of our guests and make ourselves only as available as needed. We look forward to meeting YOU!