Neat and well maintained 2 bedroom apartment in a quiet residential area at the heart of the city, and on the metro, that provides a great access point to exploring tourist attractions, neighborhoods, dinning, cultural life and night life.
I will greatly appreciate if you observe the simple house rules that I consider just common sense:
• Please use the clean linen (sheets and bedding) that I have provided, don’t sleep on bare beds.
• Keep the thermostat (AC/heat) always on “Auto” – that means that it cycles on and off ti maintain the desire temperature, as opposed to overloading by being constantly blowing.
• Be considerate with the hot water (if you take 1h shower or a hot tub, there won’t be hot water for the next person).
• Keep clean (dishes, bathroom, shoes off in the house, etc.)
• Don’t keep food and eat in your room – the kitchen and living room are yours to store and prepare food, and also to eat it there. This is the rule that most of my guests violate, so please be considerate.
• Don’t be too loud and be respectful to neighbors (music, slamming doors, high heels etc.).
• If we are sharing the house, also be considerate of loud noise late at night and early morning. I do my best to not wake you up, please try to do the same until everybody is up.
• Please don’t sneak unannounced guests on me, I could be flexible but everything needs to be communicated in advance.
• If you run into any kind of issue, please contact me right away.