Comfortable 2 person studio. Fully equipped with small kitchenette. A/C WiFi and bathroom. The beach is across the street.
Located in Las Croabas, beside restaurant and the public beach. Our 2 bedroom apartment will give you the opportunity to recharge and get ready to explore the East coast of the island. Close to 7 seas beach, Bioluminiscent lagoon, water taxi to the cays and the Northeast Corridor on a residential area to relax. And expirience the local lifestyle, from music to cuisine.
Enjoy the calmness of a residential area.
Places to see on our Neighborhood:
Beautiful 7 Seas beach, ( 8 minutes walking)
and trails that take you to the virgin Hidden and Red Beach.
Las Cabezas de San Juan Natural Reserve (15 minutes walking)
Close to the bioluminiscent lagoon, ( abot 600 meters from us)
water taxis on Las Croabas Bay to explore Icacos or Palominitos cays
El Conquistador Hotel,
boat terminal that takes you to Vieques and Culebra island (about 6 miles from us)
horseback riding tours, (20 min)
ziplines, etc.. (30 minutes)
Excellent culinary restaurants (on our neighborhood and much more)
El Yunque National Forest, (35 minutes)
Humacao Nature Reserve (45 minutes)
La Selva surf beach, (25 minutes)
and so many other attractions that the puertorican lifestyle offers you.
This nice and cozy apartment gives you the space to recharge batteries for next exploration. In addition to air conditioned space, and well equipped kitchen.
Two rooms with a queen and a full beds.
A bath with shower. And a waiting area to relax.
Been in a residential property , have a nice BBQ area to enjoy the moon at night.
Fruit trees to blend with the tropical experience, A private entrance and parking space.
Kayak and bicycle daily rentals available upon request
Any extra information needed contact us.
All price includes room tax
The property shares a yard, which has fruti trees. Like mangoes, avocados, papayas, bananas, plantains, aloe and much more. It has an BBQ area for your enjoyment. And it has a cooler ans snorkeling gear for you to explore the beaches and reefs we have around.
Interaction with guests
I love to receive my guest and tell them a little bit of what you can do around my neighborhood. As well, as I could be as invisible as you desire.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. .
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens ,bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $200.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
This host has 261 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Nature lover, in search to the most fulfilling experience as a person. And as a parent. Live near the beach and adore everything exploration brings to me. Also, loves what tech offers me like full access on my phone etcetera. Life is what you make from it. And what you acknowledge from the obstacles you surpassed in your quest for life.
I share a small area of my property to keep on sharing with new friends what I have got to enjoy over and over.
See you soon!!!!