Hej and welcome!
This beautiful, cosy and comfortable three bedroom apartment on the fourth floor, has an open plan kitchen and living room with a balcony, overlooking the old Sofia Church. The house, from 1928, is located in a nice and quiet neighborhood in the middle of the trendy and popular area of Södermalm, central Stockholm, rich on boutiques, cafés, bars, culture and nightlife.
The whole apartment has just been newly renovated in a modern Scandinavian design style.
- Bedroom 1, 1 double bed 180 cm
- Bedroom 2, 1 bed 120 cm
- Bedroom 3, 2 single beds 90 cm each
- Bathroom with bathtub and toilet
- Laundry rooms on the bottom floor of the building.
- Beautiful backyard with barbeque and sitting areas and a special area for children with a playground, sandbox and lots of toys.
You will have access to wireless internet in the apartment and TV. Bedsheets and towels are provided.
It is only 15 minutes walking distance to Slussen and the Old Town, one of the largest and best preserved medieval city. If you don’t feel like walking you can just catch the bus right outside the house on the street and it will take you quickly down to the city, only a few stops away. Close to ferries that can take you out to the archipelago.
Please send me an email before booking in order to check details. I will ensure you that the apartment will be clean when you arrive!
Looking forward to hear from you!