Aloha! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Hej! Ni Hao! Shalom! Kon'nichiwa! Hujambo! Newly remodeled large lower floor "hotel style suite" (private bathroom, lounge area, mini-fridge, microwave, hot water kettle, french press, dining table). Shared front entrance with key coded door. A sweet retired service dog live upstairs with me. Place is clean, beautiful, located at a great location with easy walking access to many urban amenities, bike trails, studios, Naropa (East Campus), & CU.
Aloha! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Hujambo! Hej! Ni Hao! Shalom! Kon'nichiwa!
* Large lower level suite
* Wood floors and tiled bathroom
* Queen bed and Queen bed futon
* Cleaned using non-toxic, environmentally friendly supplies
* Stocked hotel style kitchenette plus water kettle, french press, microwave.
* East Pearl St is about a 15-20 min leisure walk.
* Home is within 2 min to Safeway grocery store and Chase bank, 5 min to coffee shops/restaurants (high end dinner places, farm to table, breakfast joints, bars), drug store, dispensaries, Core Power and Rama yoga studio.
* House sits on walking/bike path that links to all Boulder corridors.
* 15 min walk to Whole Foods on Pearl/Vitamin Cottage/Barnes & Nobles, YMCA via bike path Goose creek bike path. 13 min walk to Rallysport Health & Fitness Club.
* 5 min walk to Naropa's East Boulder Campus
* 2.2 miles to Univ. of Colorado (@ 45 min leisure walk or 9 min drive)
You can access your studio suite in the lower level through the front door and can lounge on the front porch.
Interaction with guests
I can help with information throughout your stay or be quite as a mouse to allow you your private experience. I live upstairs and the house is quiet. The vibe here is easy come, easy go and we restore and relax at home. Respectful noise during later hours of evening (10 PM - 7 AM), and I am happy to help point you into any direction you need. From music shows, to ecstatic dance schedules, to movie theater, to hiking spots, to favorite dispensaries and Pearl St. shops and local Boulder restaurants. Living is good in ColoRADo!
Other things to note
A sweet yellow labrador lives here. She usually goes everywhere with Gretchen. Maizie was trained as a service dog through Guide Dogs for the Blind. 420 Smoking is allowed outside on front porch (but be mindful of heavy smoke if windows are open. If heavy 420, suggest driveway or your car). There is a glass ash tray on the brick wall near front entrance.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Shoes off at front door. No smoking cigarettes inside, outside only. Behave as if you were staying at your favorite most revered person's house putting your polished brightest self forward with good communication, manners, kindness, and a feeling of ease. If you're having a bad day, no problem. You can retreat here in your space as you need. We're here to help make your stay comfy and drama free.
Aloha! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Hujambo! Hej! Ni Hao! Shalom! Kon'nichiwa! My name is Gretchen. I am stable, happy, communicative, and love my life (traveling, my dog, my family, my friends and my work). I like grounded, calm and clean home environments. My home base is Boulder, Colorado, USA. I own a townhouse offering AirBnB hosting services and love being an AirBnB guest when I travel. I love to mix travel with work (and vice versa) and am drawn to experiencing different cultures and their way of life. I have traveled and lived internationally 20+ years and am super grateful for this choice in life. I am social, friendly, kind and love to retreat and restore while home. I appreciate a home base and the comfort of "good living". I usually spend my time learning new things, whist working, and I love being outdoors exploring. Additionally, I enjoy my time cooking, mentoring, advocating, playing with my friends, and checking out music. I live a healthy balanced lifestyle and I am here to share my gifts to benefit all, others and myself. Bless up! Sincerely, Gretchen (Gg)