Perfectly positioned just off busy Brunswick St in Fitzroy, Melbourne's artistic & food heart, surrounded by some of the worlds best street art & cafes this studio apartment is light & spacious open plan within walking distance to city & so much more.
Great location! This ground floor warehouse conversion studio apartment steps out into Melbourne's eclectic Fitzroy, in the middle of the street art district, which is very close to the city - just a 20- 30 min walk.
Lot's of lovely light and space. Suitable for doing work/business away from home or families or groups. It's casual and comfortable.
The space is a large open plan studio so no separate rooms but could sleep up to 10 people if all share beds.
1 x Queen bed - 2 people
1 x Double bed - 2 people
1 x double sofa bed (pull out with mattress) - 1-2 person or 2 kids
2 x click & fold down couches - 1-2 person or 2 kids on each = up to 4 people
1 large cot to sleep infants and toddlers
It's perfect for couples, or a family of 2 - 6 adults & up to 4 kids or 3 singles/or variables of all of these combinations! Bedding is supplied for all 5 beds/sofa beds.
* please note - children are guests, even if they share your bed - please consider this when making your booking. Babies (up to 1 year) are the exception and I do not charge extra for them.
* Also note - I do not hold times - if you ask availability I will tell you if it's available at that time but anyone else can book those times so I recommend booking as soon as I have pre-approved you to avoid disappointment . I get many enquiries and it is too confusing to "hold" times. Also I have Instant book so if you have enough good reviews you can book it straight away as I keep my calendar up to date daily.
I also provide:-
- fresh clean towels for all guests
- all linen provided
- free wifi internet
- 32" flat screen LCD TV with remote
- DVD & blu-ray player with remote
- several family friendly DVD's to watch
- Printer/copier/scanner (colour & B&W) - wifi printable from phone
- hair dryer
- iron & board, clothes drying racks
- fridge with freezer
- evaporative water cooler / humidifier
- Good stereo with ipod dock, usb, cd player & radio
- kids toy basket & chalk board
- 2 baby high chairs, 1 kids car seat, & baby bath
- fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils, pots, pans, cutlery
- breakfast cereals
- tea/coffee & milk
- basic stove top & oven
- microwave, kettle, toaster, sandwich toaster, blender
- heaters & fans
- extra blankets to snuggle up with on cold Winter nights
- electric blanket on main queen bed for those extra cold nights (I doubt you'd need it though)
The apartment does NOT have:
- Washing machine/dryer (there are laundromats nearby)
- Air conditioner (there is an evaporative cooler and electric fans provided in main areas)
Whole apartment to yourselves. The apartment has it's own entry, separate to the rest of the building.
There is 1 step up from the main street so suitable for older or disabled guests.
Check in is from 2pm but I am quite flexible depending on previous guests check out.
You get several keys (enough for number of guests booked)
Check out time is 11am unless otherwise arranged with me in advance.
Everything in the apartment is there for you to use.
Check in from 2pm unless otherwise discussed - if I don't have a booking the night before you can check in earlier.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you at the apartment to give you keys & run through basics but otherwise it's all yours. I live up the road so can come help with anything whenever you need (I work from home)
...and I love this city & can tell you all the best places to go & things to do! :)
You can self check-out if you're needing to leave early in the morning but I'm happy to come down & check you out if you'd prefer.
I also offer airport pick ups & drops for a fee - please ask in messages if you'd like this.
Other things to note
I'm flexible & adaptable - any questions please ask!
Please respect my neighbours - especially those who live above & directly next to apartment as they're lovely & I'd like to keep them happy - so keep noise to acceptable levels.
STRICTLY NO parties - there's plenty of room on Brunswick Street for partying ;) Large groups especially please keep your voices under control.
NO SMOKING! Smoking strictly outside - you can sit on front step or take a chair outside (but bring it back in when you're done!)
If you break or damage anything please let me know so I can replace/fix it for the next guests.
You can move furniture around but please put it back in place as I have a very bad back & can't lift.
Please leave/return all keys & Myki cards.
Please do your dishes before you leave.
Cot is strictly for babies under 4 years old. Do not let older children play with it or climb on it. (I've had to replace it twice!)
Enjoy yourselves & your time in marvellous Melbourne!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews