House built in 1912 owes its name to its first owners of the house Tiago Ferreira Pacheco and Maria Margarida Botelho de Paiva Ferreira Pacheco (grandmother Guida). In 2016 it was totally renovated for the best welcome to tourists. Located in the heart of the city of Ponta Delgada, it will allow groups of people and families easy access to the main places of attraction of the city. Decorated in a classic style, it promotes a welcoming and reflective atmosphere.
Enjoy the stay!!