This stylish apartment has fantastic sea views from the decked balcony
and is surrounded by beautiful scenery. Set in a secluded village right
on the South West Coast Path on the Lizard Peninsula, it is ideal for
those who enjoy coastal hobbies, walking or exploring the fishing
villages in the area or who just want to get away from it all.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Apartment all on one level with 17 steps leading to
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
Communal utility room with coin-operated washing machine and tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair available on
request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Communal gardens with picnic tables and play area. Balcony
with seating and sea views.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £40 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note adult supervision is
required on the balcony area at all times. This apartment is
reached by a total of 17 steps leading down from the parking area
so may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises