Bedroom with own private bathroom in new house. Easy access to major highways & the MetroRail station. Keyless entry. Breakfast snacks provided daily. Super fast WiFi. Close to major tech employers like Apple, Dell, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc.
• Please be respectful of our property. This is our dream home, and we want to continue to share it with you and all future guests.
• Please remove and leave your shoes at the entrance. We have a shoe cabinet next to the front door to store shoes.
• Because this is our primary residence, we do not allow parties, outside visitors, or extra overnight guests without prior approval.
• Guests must notify us immediately when there is an emergency, a malfunction, and/or a problem with our property. If a guest accidentally breaks or damages something, we must be alerted immediately and guests must arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Smoking (or vaping) of any kind is not allowed inside our home. Guests are welcomed to enjoy our front porch and back patio for a smoke
• We love pets, but please leave yours at home.
• The Garage is OFF limits. Because this is our primary residence, we use the garage for storage and for our cars.
• Please park in the street directly in front of our house on either side of the driveway.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. City of Austin code has a noise ordinance in effect at 10:00pm so please limit outside noise after that time.
• If the heating or cooling system is running, please leave the windows closed.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
• Modern Retreat with private bath: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1929377
• Modern Retreat #2 with private bath: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2138690
• 3 bed, 2 bath Upstairs Retreat: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5272399
• Huge, Modern, Luxurious Home (Can easily fit 10+): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2138750
We are fun, outgoing 30-somethings who recently bought our giant dream home with the intention of filling it up one day with lots of adorable offspring. Until that day, half of it sits impeccably clean, decorated and empty, except for when we have lovely visitors! We absolutely love hosting people and have decided to open our home to the rest of the world.
We live in a Texas-sized house complete with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 living areas, an office, and an open kitchen designed for entertaining. We provide all of the little things that are often left behind when hurriedly packing for a trip (toiletries), and strive to leave our guests with little treats to jump-start your busy days (yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, coffee). We strive to be your home away from home!
We both came to Austin for college (The University of Texas) over a decade ago, fell in love with the city, and never left. We met in the summer of 2008, and we've been married since 2011. Diana is an elementary school Music and Spanish teacher. Paul is an Electrical and Computer Engineer. We share our home with our two lovely rescue dogs, Mauzer and Zadie. We absolutely love Austin, traveling, and meeting new people!