Welcome! Thanks for checking out my place!
- CTA and Buses within 100 meters!
- Classic Chicago neighborhood!
- Keyless entry! No Hassle check-in!
- Free Parking!!
- Minutes from downtown, Midway Airport, Museum Campus, Chinatown, and White Sox!
- Great food and bars within walking distance!
The house in on a busy street next to the freeway. It can be a little noisy if you aren't used to city sounds.
A private bedroom in a three bedroom apartment. The other rooms in the apartment are also listed on AIRBNB, so there are always opportunities to meet new and interesting people!
Guests have access to the living room and access to HULU, NETFLIX, and NFL SUNDAY TICKET.
Guests are free to use the kitchen provided they clean up after themselves.
Interaction with guests
I work long hours, and am often not home until after 9pm. I'm always just a text away if guests have questions. Due to my hectic schedule, there may be times when I cannot clean the room and change linens until after you've checked in.
License or registration numberR17000020077
Learn about this number
- No shoes in the apartment.
- Please limit showers to 20min
- No Food in the bedrooms.
I'm a huge nerd. I read comic books and fantasy novels. For years I was a DM running Dungeons and Dragons campaigns for my little brother and his friends. I'm also a musician, having played bass guitar and sang in numerous punk and metal bands over the years.