Experience downtown living in the vibrant Washington Ave. neighborhood with coffee shops, restaurants, pocket park / playground, & historic Central Library just outside your door. An easy walk to the City Museum, bowling, and movie theater.
After a massage at the spa on the corner, or browsing in the nearby boutiques, relax in true loft style in this open plan space on the top floor featuring a 14 foot ceiling and 8 foot windows.
Great access to air, rail, and bus at nearby transit center.
A true open-concept loft space with 14-foot ceilings and 8-foot windows that drench the living space in gorgeous natural light. Entry hall, comfy living room, formal dining area, and kitchen with spacious countertops and fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, drip coffeemaker, and French press. Separate bedroom (walled off from living space) with plentiful closet space adjacent to bathroom sink and washer/dryer area that leads to private toilet and tub/shower.
Guests will have access to entire loft space.
Interaction with guests
In most cases, guests will be able to check-in and check-out on their own; Caroline will be available via text and phone should you have any questions/concerns.
Other things to note
Parking Options for Washington Avenue Loft:
* 500 feet away -- Gated Lot (250+ spots) @ 13th & Lucas: $2/hour; $18/max. Pay on-site with card.
*250 feet away -- Fenced Lot (75 spots) @ 14th & Washington: $1/hour; $8 max. Pay online/reserve in (EMAIL HIDDEN) or pay on-site with card.
*500 feet away -- Surface lot (60 spots) @ 14th & Locust: $5/day. Pay online/reserve in (EMAIL HIDDEN) or pay honesty box on-site.
* Distance varies -- Public Metered Parking @ Washington, 13th, Locust, & Olive streets: $1/hour; 2 hour max M-F 8am-7pm. Pay at meter/kiosk or using Parkmobile app.
- Please let us know in advance if you are traveling with children and/or plan to use the air mattress.
- No shoes. In order to promote cleanliness and preserve the wood floors, we ask that you do not wear shoes in the loft. Please help yourself to a pair of complimentary slippers (by the front door).
- Be a good neighbor. Please be considerate of our neighbors when it comes to noise; remember, this is a primary residence for most of them.
- Be safety conscious. Do not let anyone into the building. It is a secure building and residents have fobs to come and go, and it is their responsibility to meet or buzz in their guests, delivery people, etc. at the door.
- Check-out is at 10am, unless you’ve made prior arrangements with me.