A modern, upscale Oasis in the heart of Pittsburgh. Newly renovated and maintained with pride, this home was designed with both style & comfort in mind. Bright and lovely space features a private 25-foot balcony with stunning sunset views. Conveniently located just minutes from Pittsburgh's main attractions, like Heinz Field, PNC Park, Stage AE, Carnegie Science Center, Heinz Sports & History Museum, Pittsburgh's historical Strip District, Rivers Casino, and Point State Park. A true gem!
Newly renovated and fully furnished, this inviting 2BR, 1.5 bath apartment features a 25-foot private balcony with direct bedroom access. The space features central air and heating, 65" LED Smart TV equipped with Netflix, Hulu, Blu-ray, Amazon Prime, Pandora and HBO Go, blazing fast high-speed WiFi, and absolutely ~gorgeous~ views. The private balcony faces West-Northwest, offering a backdrop of stunning sunset views every night. Home office is equipped with a tempered glass and maple work desk, as well as file cabinets, bookshelves and drawers, ideal for those conducting business on the go. Updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and garbage disposal, fully stocked with countertop appliances like a microwave, toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker, and upright juicer, as well as a selection of coffees and teas for your enjoyment. This open concept space features tall ceilings, expansive balcony doors and Japanese bamboo flooring, all of which catch the natural sunlight beautifully throughout the day and into the evening. Exposed brick and contemporary furnishings lend a modern charm with a warm, inviting twist. This space is incredibly peaceful and quiet, despite its closeness to all of Pittsburgh's main attractions and tourist destinations. Ideal for individuals or couples.
• Master bedroom with queen sized pillowtop platform bed, luxury linens and private half bathroom
• 25-foot private balcony, which can be accessed directly from both the master bedroom and living room
• Home office with printer/scanner/copier, tempered glass work desk, file cabinet and bookshelves
• Updated kitchen fully stocked with dishware, cookware, glassware, stemware and utensils, as well as countertop appliances: microwave, toaster oven, juicer, Keurig coffee maker, and an assortment of coffees and teas for your enjoyment
• 1.5 bathrooms, with dual massaging showerheads in master bathroom
• Fully furnished
• Closet space, shelving and hangers provided
• Two elevators
• Washers/dryers on every floor
• Garbage chutes on every floor
Interaction with guests
I will be accessible at all points throughout your stay to answer any questions you may have, and I am happy to offer suggestions about local cuisine, recreation and nightlife!
Please respect this property and care for it as you would want your own home cared for. I ask that you leave the space as best as you found it. Some quick requests:
• Please remove all trash from the premises before you check out, especially perishable items.
• All dishes and utensils must be hand washed with soap and water to remove all food residue before they are placed in the dishwasher.
• Please clean and wipe down the kitchen sink until dry after each use to prevent staining.
• No shoes inside the house please. This prevents the spread of dirt and allergens.
• Wine bottles hanging on the rack in the dining area are not to be touched. Please do not drink them as they belong to me.
• This property is located in a building with neighbors in close proximity. For this reason, please be mindful of your noise levels and keep noise to a respectful minimum between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• There is absolutely no smoking of any kind (cigarettes, marijuana, vaping, etc.) on the premises, including the balcony.
• Should anything become damaged or broken during your stay, I ask that you inform me immediately. Much of the furniture and décor is one of a kind and was acquired during my travels around the world, and for this reason it is very special to me. I will always be readily accessible and available to you throughout your stay.
From Oct 09, 2017 - Mar 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Originally from Long Island, New York, I moved to Pittsburgh in 2013 to pursue a career in law. By day, I am an outdoor enthusiast, wine sommelier, thrillist and adventurer. Some of my favorite activities are yoga, horseback riding, skydiving, kayaking, world travel, and I generally stay pretty active. I keep an organic diet and eat clean. I have hosted several roommates and homestays in the past, all of which were wonderful, harmonious experiences. I really enjoy meeting new people from around the world.
Looking forward to making your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible! Always available to answer questions and offer suggestions for local cuisine, recreation and nightlife.