For a peaceful stay with unbeatable relaxation, look no further than this charming Hays vacation rental cabin for your next trip to splendid North Carolina! Exhibiting the look and presence of a traditional cabin yet brimming with the convenience of a modern house, this bucolic dwelling will give you exactly what you want when you want it, ensuring a truly memorable getaway.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 7 guests throughout 2,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this spacious home is the perfect accommodation choice for families and friends looking to escape the buzz of everyday life. As soon as you first arrive, you'll be utterly captivated by the striking scenery of the surrounding area, abounding with magnificent colors and tremendous natural beauty. You'll find the cabin's interior equally as comforting, lovingly furnished with all the essential comforts and conveniences of home, in addition to many heart-warming touches such as a grandfather clock and meaningful memorabilia of the owners.
Look forward to enjoying your downtime at the cabin, which offers complete privacy from all angles, thanks to an expansive hedge that separates the front yard from the house. Spend your vacation mornings outside on one of the 2 private back decks, located off the dining room and master bedroom, where you can admire breathtaking views of Stone Mountain State Park in the distance. Return from a day of exploration to enjoy a leisurely afternoon catching up with a good book on the inviting porch swing off the master bedroom. Utilize the complimentary wireless internet access to research an enticing new recipe before preparing dinner in the home's full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary cooking appliances. Afterwards, gather in the living room with your loved ones to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV and warm up by the soothing warmth of the gas fireplace.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer and dryer, 2 private decks, flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, ample closet and storage space, porch swing, gas fireplace, and wireless internet access
- Enjoy extraordinarily beautiful views in all seasons from the cabin's 2 private decks, including glimpses of the rocks at Stone State Mountain Park!
- Terrific location with tons of privacy, yet close to modern conveniences and entertainment
- Only 6-8 miles away from State Mountain State Park!
- Easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, multiple ski resorts, local wineries, Elkin, Wilkesboro, Winston-Salem, and many other notable attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Bed
- A Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 50-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay (Max 1 Dog Allowed, 50-Lb Weight Limit, No Cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.