I am renting out a bedroom with a shared bathroom in a 3-bedroom house. The house is located near Seneca Road and El Evado Road in Victorville. It is 2 miles from the Palmdale Exit of Highway I-15. It is in a historical area of route 66. The house has a 100 Mbps high speed Internet and strong WIFI. The room has two twin-sized beds.
Disclaimer: if you are tall, and a twin-sized bed may not comfortable for you, please consider finding another place.
The space is intended primarily for Airbnb. I don't have children and pets on the property. I don't have extensive personal belongings and expensive artifacts on the property. I don't have clutters on the property. It is intended to offer guests simplicity, safety, cleanness, convenience, comfort and value.
You can park your vehicle on your left side of my driveway, leaving the other side for another vehicle. There are two bathrooms for the house. The other occupants of the house are in the master bedroom, and have their own bathroom. You only share one with me if I am there in the house. Kitchen use is limited as specified in the house rules.
Interaction with guests
I normally welcome guests into the house personally, and then give them their maximum privacy. I and other occupants may not stay in the house all the time, and you may be alone. The house is located in a safe densely populated neighborhood. However, if you are not comfortable with that, and require me to be onsite, I can. But please let me know when you make a reservation.
Other things to note
I usually send out check-in instructions on the same day of your arrival, or one or few days earlier.
- No drugs, no weapons, no extra people, and no overnight visitors
- Kitchen use: refrigerator, microwave, coffee makers, and other items are available. But please no stove and oven cooking with the exception of boiling. Make sure to clean up after each use
- House temperature settings - approximately 78 degrees (F) in the summer and 68 in the winter - are not to be adjusted. If you require different temperatures, I suggest that you find another place
- Keep quiet, and do not disturb neighbors and other occupants of the house
- Turn off lights, fans and other appliances upon leaving the house
I am a true believer of Airbnb, which provides a technology platform where people from different countries, different races and different background meet. I would like to be a host as well as a guest, and make friends with other people through Airbnb. Besides work and Airbnb, I like to enjoy nature, and to hike regularly. Hope to see you soon.